Chapter twenty eight : Ren and Sherry's wedding

Erza climbed out of the taxi and looked at the venue. It was a huge castle with a pond at the front and a stone pathway with hedges all across the edges of the path. The black double doors had vines and leaves going around it and they stretched up around the castle. The sun glistened over the green grass and the grass swayed against the light breeze.

Lucy gasped and took in the venue "it's beautiful here!"

People were outside mingling and chatting until it was time to go in. There was the rest of the Fairy Tail members, Mermaid Heel, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale, Quatro Cerebrus, the exceeds were chatting altogether too. Everyone was dressed up, the men in suits and women in dresses, everyone looked so formal.

Someone tapped Jellal's shoulder.

He looked around and saw Meredy in a red dress with a slit up the side and a yellow belt. She had a blue cloak draped over the side of her shoulder bag, probably for hiding. Meredy also had a canon camera around her neck held up by a strap. She had grown her hair even more, it was straightened to her waist, and of course she had her earmuffs on too.

Jellal said "shouldn't you have a mask on?"

Meredy shook her head grinning "the only pictures seen of me for being wanted was when I was a child it's easy."

Jellal raised his eyebrows "that's a bit risky."

She just shrugged. "Fairy Tail will recognize me but they're not going to tell anyone."

Juvia turned around and shouted/whispered "Meredy?"

Meredy grinned and ran over to her hugging her "it's so good to see you!" 

Juvia smiled "you too! But be careful just in case."

Meredy nodded. The other Fairy Tail members then began to notice her and smiled and hugged her and greeted her kindly.

Meredy then felt someone watching her.

She flicked her eyes away from Fairy Tail and looked at the crowd. Meredys eyes ran across the people until her eyes stopped at Lyon Vastia who was watching her curiously. He saw her and looked away and chatted with Jura.

***

Bisca and Alzack walked over to everyone else. Asuka was in between them and each of them held one of her hands. Bisca was in a red dress and Alzack was in a black suit with a red tie. Asuka was in a cute pink dress and her cowboy hat which she refused to take off for the wedding. Bisca held Alzacks hand and said "remember our wedding."

Alzack smiled and nodded. "It was the best day ever." He grined at Asuka's "and getting you was one of the best day's too."

Asuka grinned cutely.

They met with the other's and chatted. 

***

Wendy arrived to the wedding with Cana, Evergreen, Laki, Mirajane and Lisanna. She was looking around for Romeo but couldn't see him. Wendy saw Lucy and the others so she walked over to them her dress swishing around her legs.

Wendy tapped Lucy's shoulder.

Lucy turned and said "Wendy you look gorgeous!"

Wendy was in green dress that went to her knees and had lace flowers at the top half and lace flowers on the sleeves that went to her elbows. She was in gold gladiator wedges and her hair was curled with some hair swept away from her face with a clip.

Wendy smiled "thanks Lucy, you too!"

Lucy smiled "is something wrong?"

"Have  you seen Romeo anywhere?"