BONUS #3

Okay so not to make you guys pick which one but I have to say this one is my particular favourite. And might I add I've wrote like six more chapters on this... But it is your decision! 

This one is less of a crossover but more based off something. Basically I came up with this when Fallout 4 came out and couldn't help but come up with something in my head. So this one is based off of Fallout, and this chapter and story in general mostly goes to Gajeel and Levy. But there still will be Jerza, Nalu and Gruvia it just is a little bit until that is introduced.

Here you go!

-

Gajeel looked up at his wife rapidly typing on the laptop, she continued typing every five minutes then freezing for two seconds to push up her red rimmed glasses slipping down her nose gradually. He was standing by the counter with a cup of coffee in his hand, he had the edge near his lips but continuously looked at Levy who was 'in the zone' (her words not his).

She had gotten to write the report on what was going on now between China and America over their war of resources. It was a serious thing. And if it did get any more serious it would spark a war and he would have to leave her to go fight with it.

They didn't talk about it, not yet anyway. He knew they were going to soon enough so he was trying to mentally prepare himself. But with Levy it could happen at any time, it could happen when they were in bed half asleep, it could happen when they were out at their friends, it could happen right now while she was typing.

"How's the report goin'?" Gajeel asked leaning his back against the cool marble counter.

Levy shrugged, "it's going okay. I got the front page for the newspaper and three columns so I've got more than enough space." She didn't life her brown eyes from the screen. She was hunched over the table with coffee by the side made by him in a red mug.

But for once this early morning she was already showered and changed in a halterneck floral dress that reached her knees. She was going to her friend Lucy's house to 'catch-up' Lucy Heartfilia was a famous businesswoman who owned a clothing line and had her own novel. Gajeel at first didn't like her. She was so cheery and happy and he first met her at a Halloween party in a weird looking bunny costume. But he liked her now, she was a good friend for Levy.

"Well you might want to head out soon, you're meant to be at Lucy's... in ten minutes."

She gasped lifting her head looking up at the clock, "I didn't realize! Gajeel you should have told me earlier so I knew!" Levy sighed shutting down her laptop standing up pushing the chair back, she tossed her glasses on the table.

Gajeel raised his eyebrows, "I did tell you. I told you half an hour ago, then twenty five minutes ago, then twenty, then-"

"Okay okay I'm sorry the story is really interesting!" Levy was tying on her red shoes and hopping like she was on a frying pan to tie the straps around her ankles.

"I can drive you there you know." He pointed out.

Levy shook her head after tying her shoes and securing her ribbon in her blue curls before walking over to him. "I can get the bus she isn't too far away anyway it won't take me long. Besides aren't you going out to meet Juvia soon?"

Juvia was Gajeel's best friend. They met at an orphanage together- it was a shit hole. Which made the two of them shit heads. That was until he met Levy and Juvia met this weird guy called 'Bora' who was his boyfriend. Well that was until yesterday when he dumped her- he was going to Juvia's for 'moral support' and then after going to Bora's to give him the present of his fist in Bora's face.