Chapter twenty nine : Want to dance?

TOP TABLE :

Lamia Scale friend | Cheria | Sherry | Ren | Hibiki | Eve | Ichiya

Then the rest of the table's were in the shape of circle's.

Lucy was at a table with Natsu, Gray, Juvia, Levy, Gajeel, Erza, and Jellal.

Jellal said "Meredy has gone out for a while, because since she wasn't actually invited she doesn't have a reserved seat and it would draw attention to her if she was just standing around."

Erza nodded, then sighed to herself. The only thing Jellal and her ever seemed to talk about was serious things like keeping undercover, dark guilds or being careful of the magic council.

Natsu rubbed his hands together "alright food!"

Lucy hit his shoulder "no there's speeches first!"

Natsu sighed.

Levy said "I thought it was great."

Erza nodded "yes it was."

Ren stood up and clinked his glass. Gajeel whispered "that's a bit cliche." Levy elbowed him in the gut and looked over at Ren.

Ren smiled "the first time I met Sherry was actually with other guilds." He pointed at Lamia Scale's table "there was Lamia Scale." He pointed at Blue Pegasus "Blue Pegasus." He pointed at Fairy Tail "Fairy Tail." He then looked at Wendy and Carla smiling "and there was Cait Shelter."

Ren continued "we were given a mission to take down the Oracion Seis together, she was head over heels for Lyon at first." Everyone chuckled a little and Sherry grinned.

"I started to like her when we were on Christina, we were using our magic to control Christina and took a lot of effort. Sherry was worn out and fell and I helped her and well that's kind of how it started..."

10 MINUTES LATER

Everyone clapped and Ren sat down and kissed Sherry.

Erza said "that was such a moving story."

Jellal asked Gray "what's with her today?"

He just shrugged.

Sherry then stood up to say a speech.

"Like Ren said we first met as allies for the Oracion Seis..."

15 MINUTES LATER.

Sherry finished and sat down smiling.

Erza wiped a tear away "so moving."

Jellal sighed "okay what is even happening to you today."

***

The exceeds all sat at a table.

Happy looked closely at the menu thinking. He looked closer... and closer... and closer... "I'm going to get fish!"

Carla rolled her eyes "I don't even know why you had to look at the menu for that one tomcat. Well I'll get some tea for now."

Lily bashed his fist on the table causing the plates, glasses and cuttlery shake "they don't have any kiwi!"

Lector rolled his eyes "i might get an apple."

"Fro thinks so too!"

Lector face palmed "Frosch I'm pretty sure you're allergic to apple's."

Frosch sighed "Fro thinks so too.."

***

Everyone had ordered their food and were eating away happily. Natsu gobbled his food up, he ate it too fast sometimes he choked but Lucy was always on hand to give him a glass of water so he wouldn't die.