Chapter eight : Treasure hunt

Levy had been standing in the main lobby for ten minutes waiting on Gajeel.

When he did arrive he just waltzed in without a care in the world. Mira threatened him "Right that's it 5 point deduction because you are ten minutes late and keeping me behind schedule!" Mira's dark aura was swirling.

Gajeel just waved her off and Levy looked ready to punch him.

Mira clenched her fist and breathed out "Okay so your challenge is to find these five items." She thrust a list of objects into Levy's hand.

Mira whipped out a piece of rope "okay I'm going to tie your wrists together it prevents you from using magic."

"Fine." Gajeel huffed.

She tied their wrists together and flew off super speed since she was behind schedule.

Then they saw a note on the stair banister. It was similar to the others but had a different points system :

15 mins = 30 points

20 mins = 20 points

30 mins = 10 points

40 mins = 5 points

Gajeel picked up the stopwatch and pressed start. "Shrimp what's first?" He said quickly.

"A candle...Oh the dining hall!" 

Then they ran off towards the dining hall. Levy was practically being dragged along because her small legs just couldn't keep up with Gajeel.

"That's it piggy back!" Gajeel yelled.

Levy blushed and gulped but jumped onto his back and he put his hands on her thighs to hold her up. He then he shot off with Levy bobbing on his back.

They arrived in the huge dining hall that had a long running table at the center of the table was a candle "there!" Levy pointed. Gajeel ran up and picked it up then handed it to Levy.

"What's next?"

"A pillow!" So they ran to Gajeel's room and took his pillow handing it to Levy.

"Next?"

"A newspaper! Um oh I saw one on the reception desk!"

They ran back down the stairs and grabbed a newspaper from the desk.

"Next?"

"A bar of Soap!"

They ran to Levy's room and took her soap from the bathroom.

"What's last?"

"It just says an antique?... Where would you keep them?" Levy pondered but then had a eureka moment and yelled "an attic! They must have one!"

They ran along the corridor while looking up until they spotted a lid on the ceiling "you're going to have to boost me." Levy instructed.

He nodded and Levy crawled up and stood on his shoulders. She stretch up pushing the lid aside but then she froze.

Levy had a dress on.

And she was wearing pants that had unicorns on them.

She prayed and prayed that he didn't see and climbed up into the attic Gajeel jumped up after her.

The attic was like your regular creepy, dark attic filled with old antiques.

Gajeel grabbed a random brass plate and stopped the timer "13 minutes and 15 seconds yes!" The rope untied itself and floated to the ground.

Levy smiled and said "yes! Okay lets go then this place gives me the creeps."

"Whatever you say unicorns."

"Oh no." Levy put her head in her hands and let out a groan.

Gajeel just laughed at her so Levy picked up an old book and blew dust in his face.

He stood their blinking "bad move shrimp." Gajeel dropped the dust from the brass plate onto Levy's hair.

She gasped and coughed running her fingers through her hair trying to get the dust out she sighed "not cool."

"That's revenge unicorns..."

Gajeel jumped out of the attic and Levy looked down through the hole gulping it was quite high up to jump out of.

"What's taking you so long?" Gajeel tapped his foot.

"Well... It's quite high up and..."

Gajeel thrust his hand up to her and looked away for some reason "just uh take my hand and come down.. we don't have all day."

Levy nodded and took his hand she jumped down and almost fell but Gajeel steadied her with his other hand.

Levy smiled "thank you."

They then walked back to the main lobby.

So there Levy was telling her story to Erza, Lucy and Juvia.

"So yeah that's what happened with us."

"So what happened to you Juvia?" Levy asked.

"Well..."

***

There you have chapter eight! I'll try get chapter nine up soon for you all I'm not sure when but I'll do my best!

I hope you enjoyed some Gale there it wasn't much but it will get better I promise.

And woah when I went to sleep and woke up to see I had 100 reads?! That's insane thank you so much! I love you all and thanks for reading!

Please comment and vote!

~Rebecca