Chapter twenty one : The renaissance fair

Lucy closed the door of their room leaving Levy alone "I'm so bummed she can't come."

Erza nodded "yes she will miss out."

"Well maybe Gajeel will turn up and find her, shall we head down?" Juvia suggested.

They nodded and walked down Juvia kept fiddling with her dress "these dresses aren't exactly very comfortable." She fiddled with the strings.

Lucy rolled her eyes "you've gone and made them too tight again come here." Juvia nodded and they stopped at the corridor while Lucy fixed the strings to her renaissance dress. Lucy tugged at them and Juvia gasped "too..." she gasped for breath "tight..."

"Oops! Sorry!" Lucy bowed her head apologetically.

Erza walked over "don't worry Lucy I can do it."

Juvia shook her head "uhhh no.. not you." Juvia was contemplating if Erza would burst her.

"Come on man up."

"How do I do that if I'm a girl?" Juvia cocked her head.

"Turn. Now." Erza's eyes darkened evilly.

Juvia quickly spun around and let Erza fix them she said "I'll won't tug relax Juvia."

Juvia sighed "thank y-" Erza tugged at them fiercly "Nope! I'm going to explode at how hard you're pulling them!" Juvia gasped.

"Um what are you doing?"

Juvia turned around and saw Gray, Jellal and Natsu in renaissance get up they looked kind of ridiculous. Juvia snorted "oh wow."

Gray rolled his eyes "I could say the same to you. Now what are you doing?"

"Well my strings are annoying me and neither of them can fix it."

Natsu said "but they're girls?"

Lucy scoffed "so?"

"Turn I'll do it." Gray said.

Juvia quickly turned so she could cover her blush and then Gray fixed the srtings. Juvia breathed out happily. Gray asked "better?"

"Much." Juvia replied.

He tied off the strings and then the gang walked down to the lobby. Lucy spotted LIsanna talking to Bickslow about something and then she was.. blushing? Lucy said "guys do you think Lisanna like Bickslow?"

Natsu burst out laughing "what? No!"

Juvia cocked her head "you never know she might."

Natsu scoffed "yeah when pigs fly."

Erza inquired "Hughes could probably do that."

"Whatever like Bickslow and LIsanna would be a thing!" Natsu scoffed.

Juvia glared at him "wanna bet match stick?"

Everyone watched the argument between Juvia and Natsu like watching tennis, back and forth. Gray whispered to them "I think Juvia took my job as arguing with flame brain."

Lucy nodded "she's turning into you."

Everyone shivered.

Jellal inquired "you know what would happen if Juvia and Natsu went in a fight?"

Juvia and Natsu snapped their heads to him and then back to each other. Gray tapped his chin "well water beats fire."

"On the contrary yes but Natsu is strong." Erza retorted.

"Hmmm I don't know" Lucy was debating who would win inside her head.

Natsu did a condescending laugh "obviously me!" He put his hands behind his head and swaggered down the steps "like water girl would defeat me?!"