Chapter ten : The nightmare

"This is so relaxing..." Lucy smiled.

Everyone nodded.

All the girls of the guild sat in the sauna they all had bikini's on with warm towels over. Juvia was pressed against the wall looking vigilant.

It was so peaceful...

"So are you and Natsu a couple yet?!" Mira barged in and plopped herself down

"W-what?! We are not a couple!" Lucy shook her head.

"Do you likeeee him? Come on Lucy we're your friends." Lucy saw everyone wink at her and nudge her she groaned.

"Wait Lisanna don't you have a thing for him?" Lucy tried to change the subject.

Lisanna waved her off "not anymore I used to but I have my sights on someone else now." She tapped her nose and grinned.

All the girls swiveled their heads back to Lucy "soooo?..."

Lucy lifted her hand pointing her index finger and thumb out with a small gap in between them "Maybe an eensy weensy bit."

Mira fist bumped the air "yes!"

Everyone started to make kissing noises.

"Guys! Stop!" Lucy blushed.

Meanwhile with the boys.

"Lucy and Natsu sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Everyone sang at Natsu and snickered in between.

"Guys.." Natsu mumbled hiding his red face.

Maybe you have seen some coincidences here with thin walls and other people hearing. You see Mira purposely booked this hotel because of its thin walls.

Back with the girls.

Lucy was officially mortified. The guys had heard  her! She buried her face in her hands. Now Natsu would avoid her! Lucy inside slapped herself to stop her thoughts.

Juvia walked over to Lucy and gave her a bottle of water "whenever Juvia is upset or annoyed she drinks water." Lucy didn't think it would help her very much but after everyone seeing her scar.

Wait.

"Juvia!" Lucy said. 

"What's..." Juvia trailed off.

How could she have been so stupid!

All the girls in the sauna were now staring at her back looking shocked. Lucy, Erza and Levy just looked at the ground.

Mira spoke up "Juvia was that why you left Gray on finding the rings? Juvia what happened-"

And then Juvia snapped.

"It isn't any of your business! If you hadn't have used those non-magic ropes none of this would have happened! You have all seen it now want to take a picture?! Want to know who did it! The guild that killed my dad!" Juvia gulped and froze at her actions, she had never snapped like that.

Juvia did the only thing she could think of.

She ran for it.

When she got to her room she grabbed a glass and smashed it to he ground shards flying everywhere. She pulled at her hair and screamed. She stormed into the kitchen grabbing a plate standing on some shards her feet were bleeding a little now but she didn't seem to notice.

Juvia pulled at her hair and went to smash the plate.

"Juvia stop!"

Gray ran up behind her and took a hold of her wrists she dropped the plate and it clattered to the ground. Of course everyone had heard her snap.