Chapter thirty six : Merry Christmas!

Lucy felt her bed bouncing up and down.

"What the?..." Lucy woke up.

She opened her eyes and saw Natsu and Happy in her face. The both yelled "WAKE UP IT'S CHRISTMAS LUCY!"

 Lucy opened her eyes ad shut them instantly as Happy flicked the light switch on and off. Lucy shouted "Okay stop with the lights! I could have epilepsy you know!?"

"Do you have epilepsy?"

"No." Lucy said "but still!"

Natsu yelled "come on get up everyone's hanging out in the rooftop room it's super big and they're about to open up presents come on!"

"Aye!" Happy yelled.

"Wait everyone's up there already? What time is it?" Lucy yawned and sat up.

"It's 10 in the morning."

"Wow I can't believe people have actually came and got up this early." Lucy drank some water from her bottle on her bedside table to wash away the grogginess.

Happy said "it's not early you are just lazy."

"Shut up cat!" 

Lucy sighed and smiled "but Merry Christmas guys."

They grinned "Merry Christmas!"

Natsu and Happy left her room and Natsu said "go change and don't forget to bring you're presents with ya Luce!"

And then they left.

Lucy smiled and got changed into her usual clothes just shorts and a t-shirt. She fixed up her hair and then went over to her wardrobe which had all of her presents gathered up in her bag. It was a lot. She held onto the bag tightly.

She left her room and then made her way through the main room and then outside and locked up the door. She made her way along the corridor and up the elevator which was all covered in Christmas decorations.

Lucy liked Christmas. Her last good Christmas was with her mum and dad.

The elevator dinged and opened up. Straight ahead was the penthouse. Why did they even have a penthouse? Maybe it was for the master?

She walked across the corridor and then pushed open the doors to the penthouse and peeked inside.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

Lucy fell backwards as Levy jumped on top of her and was screaming "It's Christmas!"

"I noticed."

Levy pushed herself up and said "come on get in the Christmas mood!" Levy was in her usual clothes but also sporting a Santa hat on her head.

"I will if you get off of me."

Levy apologized and got off of her and jumped up grinning she had wrapped tinsel around her like a necklace.

Levy and Lucy walked into the penthouse and everyone was there.

Everyone.

There was Bacchus drinking with Cana, the whole guild, Sabertooth, Lyon was there but looked kind of down wasn't Meredy coming?, Mermaid Heel was there too.

It was a big penthouse. 

There was a Christmas tree in the corner all lit up and sparkling, there was tinsel around the walls, some snowflakes hanging from the ceiling, two toy reindeer's on each side of the door and cute snowman circling the room.

"Wow."

Lucy walked over to the corner were a ton of bags were and sat it with them all.

Erza was chatting with Millianna when she noticed Lucy. Erza raised her voice "since everyone is here-"