Chapter three : On the plane

Everyone was settled in their seats you can probably tell who is sitting next to who. It is Mira we are dealing with here. Erza had sat herself next to Lisanna, Lisanna happily let Erza do so and did not follow her big sisters instructions to discuss Jellal.

But then Levy told Mira she had a movie for everyone to watch so Mira let Levy go up along the plane to put it on "Everyone!" Levy said trying to get everyone's attention but no one was noticing her. Jet, Droy, Lucy and Gajeel only noticed her. Mira was about to call for people to listen when Gajeel shouted "Oi you lot shrimp's trying to speak so shut your traps!"

Mira grinned narrowing her eyes observing- maybe she didn't need to help push everyone together some of them were doing it well on their own. "Thanks Gajeel." Levy smiled and he nodded chewing on a nail. "So I got us a DVD to watch its 'The Fault in Our Stars.'

Lucy spoke up "I love that book! Wait the DVD isn't out for a while?"

The guild groaned getting ready for another fangirl talk between Levy and Lucy. This had become quite the regular thing in which they discussed movies and books. "Well because I am that great I got it I have my ways." Levy winked and Jet and Droy grinned saying 'that's our Levy!'

Gray stripped again but hadn't noticed Juvia was just ogling at him "what's it about?" Gray asked Levy still not noticing the lack of shirt.

"Well this girl Hazel has cancer and meets this guy Augustus Waters" Levy looked at Lucy and they dreamily said "Augustus..."

Gray yelled "Hey stop fantasizing weirdos!"

"Oh right um so they meet at a cancer support group and they just get to know each other and well I don't know what else to say without spoiling you." Levy then ignored the questions and put on the movie there was a screen on the back of everyone's chairs for them to watch.

Levy walked back in and cringed because she had to climb over Gajeel to get to her seat. She sighed and walked over he was chewing on the nail with Lily on his lap watching the movie. "Um hey Gajeel?"

He turned around "what's up?" Levy groaned was he that stupid not noticing she needed past?

"I need to get past to my seat."

He lifted up Lily and plopped him down on the other side she was in between Lily and Gajeel. Levy waited for him to walk out for her to get past but he just kept watching the movie. He turned round again "well are you going to past?" He gestured to her seat.

Levy groaned and climbed over Gajeel her right leg was over him she stepped her left ready to swing round but she stepped on a shoe and fell forward. Gajeel caught her wrapping his hands around her waist. Levy blushed as their faces were very close, she was getting memories from giving him 'air' so she quickly wriggled away sitting down.

But then she looked back at the floor how did she trip on a shoe? She peered at the pink shoe and saw Mira a few rows ahead her white hair could just be seen, Levy ducked her head and saw the shoe missing from her left foot.

Levy was ready to strangle her. But then she heard 'I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up my friend.'

Levy squealed and Gajeel jumped thinking something was wrong with her Levy jumped up and tapped Lucy's shoulder she was already turning ready to say something they spoke together "That was from the book!" Instead of usually talking for twenty minutes they sat back down and kept watching.

Lily climbed up and sat on Levy's lap. Gajeel stared at Levy of course she wouldn't notice too entranced in the movie she smiled at something in the movie Gajeel looked and the guy and girl were just staring at each other. Gajeel liked her smile it was... he didn't know what word to use.