Chapter nine : Find the rings

Juvia looked with slight admiration at her body in the mirror, she did adore her purple bikini with the white dots. She had conserved some magic power to cover it again which would conceal what she needed to for long enough. Her mind traveled to the thought of Gray which put her into action mode rushing to the pool in thoughts of seeing Gray today.

Mira and Gray stood by the pool waiting Mira huffed "what took you so long!"

"Oh nothing." Juvia said.

Mira said "well you're only 1 minute late so I'll give you a warning Gajeel was 5 minutes late he got a point deduction."

"So your challenge is to find 10 purple rings in this are some are in the pool some are in the places." She added "I'm going to tie your wrists together which will prevent you from using magic." She swooped forwards and tied their wrists together. Mirajane smiled her hands behind her back, she spun away walking back to leave the pool. "Have fun!"

Juvia looked nervously to her arm, she could see her water magic wavering slightly on the inside of her forearm. The anti-magic ropes were releasing her tight cover on the thing on her arm, which was not good.

Juvia picked up the note which read the same as Gajeel and Levy's she then started the stopwatch "We have to start now come on don't want to lose to Natsu-san do we?"Juvia prepared herself to keep her arm close to her hip to prevent Gray from seeing anything he shouldn't.

"Let's try the pool first  Juvia can see one!" Juvia shouted and they jumped into the pool. Juvia instructed "okay on 3 we're going to swim under and she will get the ring just follow me. 1... 2... 3...!" Gray and Juvia sucked in their breath and swam under. Gray really like the way she swam like a mermaid.

A purple ring was at the corner of the pool, Juvia did a butterfly crawl to it and grabbed it sliding it around her wrist without the thing on it. She looked at Gray and smiled with her mouth closed. They high fived under water and swam up for breath completely forgetting what just happened.

"Juvia spotted 2 others let's go!" Juvia said.

They ended up finding 3 more rings so they had 4 now. Gray spotted one under the smaller diving board. Then they ran to the top of the slide as they saw a ring when looking up it.

So they ran up the steps to the slide when they reached the top they froze.

"How should we...?" Juvia trailed off/

"Um how about you go in front and pull them off the slide and I'll go behind, you know how you do trains down the slide? It's to narrow to go down next to each other." Gray scratched his head awkwardly.

"Uh yeah okay." Juvia quickly turned away and sat at the top of the slide so he couldn't see her blushing.

Gray climbed in behind her so Juvia sat in with Gray's legs around her. They both knew Mira tied their wrists so tightly so they would have to sit like that.

The slide already had water running down it to make it faster so Juvia got ready to get the rings.

"Ready?... Then let's go." Gray pushed off practically thrusting into Juvia, she was ready to explode.

They flew down the slide spinning around and then Juvia spotted a ring dangling above Juvia yanked it off. "Nice." Gray said his breath was cool on her neck. They spiraled down close to the end and had caught another one. Gray then said "there's one we saw on the end of the slide remember."

Juvia nodded and saw the light to the end of the slide they flew out of the slide as she grabbed the 7th ring. They landed in the pool with a splash. When they rose to the surface another ring caught her eye under the higher up diving board. They climbed up the ladder and Gray swung around grabbing it, He then got another one around the hand rail.