Chapter seven : The obstacle course

Erza and Jellal met outside at the outdoor activity center Mira already stood there waiting for them. "Okay phase 1 of Jerza- What I meant was your first challenge is to complete this obstacle course!" Mira looked sheepish.

"Now Erza I know you really love me so let me tie your wrists together." Mira took a piece of rope out of her pockets.

Erza sighed "very well."

Mira clapped her hands together with glee and tied their wrist together. But she stopped "wait no magic will work through this rope so if you want to requip into something more... suitable. Then do it now." It reminded Erza of Milliana's rope.

"Requip!" Erza changed into combat trousers, boots and a black tank top.

Mira then tied their wrists together and flew off as Satan soul.

They then walked to the start of the course. A note was on the post saying the same thing as Lucy and Natsu's note about points. Erza picked up the stopwatch around the post and put it in her pockets. They both got in their ready stances.

Erza hovered her them over the stopwatch "okay ready... Go!" Erza started the stopwatch and they were off.

They dived under the net and army crawled along. Erza felt mud going on her elbows and chest. When they were done they jumped up and ran for the monkey bars. 

Erza was unsure in how they would do it if their hands were tied.

Jellal instructed "you go forwards and I'll go backwards." 

She nodded and went and climbed up the ladder and began swinging along the bars. Her feet were under a pool of mud which she didn't want to fall in.When they got to the end Erza swung forwards and climbed down the ladder.

They then faced a huge wall with 2 ropes. "We'll have to use one hand." Erza said. Jellal nodded looking determined. Erza took the rope on the right and he took the left. They hauled themselves up using their feet for most. When they reached the top the swung over and jumped down gasping.

Then they climbed up a diagonal ladder and back down.

The final thing was a tire swing but if you fell off you would land in more watery mud. "Right we go on with one foot each and when I say jump, jump." Erza said.

Jellal nodded and they placed their feet on the tire swing. They kicked off the ground and swung forwards flying. 

"Jump!"

They flew off and landed face flat on the finish line. Erza stopped the timer "3 minutes and 26 seconds!" Their rope then untied itself and fell off.

"Yes!" Jellal and Erza fist bumped and laughed at each others muddy faces.

"You've got mud all over your face!" Erza snorted.

Jellal scoffed "oh that's rich coming from your muddy face..." He put on a high pitched girl voice "oh Gabrielle smoochy smooch!"

Erza grabbed a handful of mud and splatted it on his face.

He spat out and wiped his eyes slowly and grinned "you asked for it." He grabbed some mud and threw it on her face.

Then for the next 10 minutes they had a full out war. Running around the course hiding behind the trees, hiding under the net, swinging across the tire swing.

The two of them used the mud to put war paint on their faces, Erza had 3 lines going across her cheeks and one line going down her nose and Jellal had 2 lines going up his cheeks 2 across his forehead. Jellal was poised behind a tree armed with a fistful of mud. So was Erza and she was behind the opposing tree.

Jellal army crawled towards Erza's tree he could see her scarlet hair blowing in the wind. Erza looked around and saw Jellal she jumped up aiming. They both let out battle cries and ran for each other frantically throwing mud.

A pink shoe was near Jellal.

He didn't notice it until he stood on it and fell on top of Erza.

Erza grunted. Jellal stopped putting his weight on her and leaned on his elbows "are you okay I didn't mean that?"

Jellal then saw something he didn't expect she was blushing probably since he was on top of her. He thought it was cute even from the fearless Erza. 

A strand of scarlet hair was on her face, Jellal brushed it away gently. He then leaned his face in towards her.

She leaned in to and they kissed.

And who would of thought it was Mira that helped them.

When they broke apart they smiled at each other, Erza's heart was beating rapidly.

Another note was at their feet it said the same as Natsu and Lucy's after they finished their challenge but something else was added onto it :

'You get 10 extra points for being my first real ship!'

Erza rolled her eyes and Jellal asked "what's a ship?"

"Honestly you don't want to know."

"So..." He looked at Erza "does this mean you're my girlfriend?"

Erza took his hand and they walked back to the hotel "I believe it does."

***

Levy, Lucy and Juvia all stared at Erza with their mouths practically on the floor. Each of them were so shocked it was so... fast to happen. Each of them were thinking they wanted that with their partner.

Erza looked at Levy unfazed at just saying Jellal was her BOYFRIEND. "So what was your challenge with Gajeel?"

Levy nodded "okay I'll tell you but you're not off the hook!" She pointed at Erza.

"Well..." Levy began.

***

That was chapter seven for you guys! Go Jerza! Sorry if it was shorter than usual but anyways.

This chapter is dedicated to : VsAnbuNinjaUltimate for being my first commenter! Thanks a lot for that!

I'll either start writing chapter eight tonight or tomorrow I'm not sure but I'll have it up soon!

Thank you for 60 reads I love you all!

Please comment and vote!

~Rebecca