Currently Under Changes.

Hello! If you're just starting this or currently reading or even finished I'd like to tell you this is currently going to be under big changes. At first I was going to delete it but so many people said not to which I really appreciate! So instead there's going to be a lot of changes to it.

As a first I'm fixing all the spelling mistakes or punctuation  (they're pretty bad), I'm fixing some dialogue too for example I'm adding in all the suffixes I may have decided not to put in at the time or I forgot so look forward to Wendy's kind Lucy-san or Natsu-sans, also I'm adding in Gray-sama of course which I hate myself for not putting in. I'll be adding more description because I've realized a lot of it is in fact dialogue so I want to improve my writing.

A main thing changing will be how I created Juvia. This may change the story a tiny bit but then there's no way I can hugely change the entire story so I will keep events in chapters as they are but within it different dialogue maybe some more description to it and most of all keeping true to their characters.

I'm going over every character and making sure they are who they are. So this past I created about Juvia is not who she is, we may find out about her past who knows? But I made it up so she had more of an opportunity with Gray, so he would feel sympathy for her and start to like her more.

And that's not cool.

But there isn't a way I can completely change that, and some people said they actually liked it which I'm kind of surprised about. But I'm going to dial it down a little bit but not change the past I created for her. Juvia will be who she is, and I admit that since I can't really work around completely erasing the past I made it may make Gray feel more sympathy for her. But I'm going to try make sure Gray likes Juvia for Juvia. But the main change of the story will be on Juvia, because I really like Juvia I've grown to her a lot over the past year since I started writing this. And I love Juvia for who she is and not making her someone who stops calling Gray by Sama and stops ogling him, I want all of that back in because that is who she is.

So if you are just starting be aware it is currently being changed, and people who have read it be aware it will be slightly different. Or if you're a dweeb who doesn't want to read my authors note then ur missing out im a delight :))))

This will be deleted when I finish changing everything so this will likely be up for a long while since I've got my Naruto fanfic Naruto the Fairy Tale to focus on and a ton of school stuff. Yeah tomorrow I have to go walk in some random place with a huge bag for like six hours then sleep in a tent with midgies and walk again for hours, it's not going to be good...

And if you want to message me on your thoughts on this you totally can I don't mind talking to you one bit message me if you want (and barely anyone talks to me on wattpad...) Or just comment what you think!

~Rebecca