Chapter four : Arriving

The entire guild were dragging their feet out of the plane the girls were still crying and the boys had rather red eyes (some still cried however). But Elfman and Natsu were bawling. "Crying is manly!" Elfman yelled.

Erza had small tears in her eyes as well she thought it was such a heart-breaking story. Then she chuckled to herself at some of the others. Because when the sex scene came on she could practically feel the awkward tension in the air, that could be cut with one of her swords.

WITH GAJEEL AND LEVY...

Gajeel hadn't cried, but his throat had dried at the end, Levy had been a mess full on crying along with Lucy.  But then she composed herself leaving her eyes red. Levy picked up Lily and stroked his fur, Gajeel did admit it was a sad movie.

Levy chewed the inside of her cheek trying to swallow down anymore tears, she still seemed out of it as she kept getting sidetracked thinking about the movie again. She was wearing blue fuzzy shorts, boots and a dark blue knitted sweater. It showed her bare shoulder showing a black strap from her vest, her red guild mark could be seen on her shoulder blade peeking through.

They walked out of the gate and into the airport, where many people also poured out from the gate bustling around. Levy spotted a coffee shop and made a bee line for it when Gajeel grabbed her wrist. "Hey!" Levy swatted his hand.

"Where you going shrimp?"

"The coffee shop, why?"

He let go of her wrist "oh, I can go with you if you want." It sounded more of a statement rather than a request but just as he said that Lucy came up and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hey coming to that coffee place? Juvia and Erza are going too." Lucy asked.

Levy nodded and turned to Gajeel "sorry want me to get you something?"

"Coffeee, I'll give you the money when we're there my money is in my bag."

"Sure thing" Levy walked off with Lucy, Juvia and Erza.

Juvia spoke up "Juvia wonders if anything happened with you guys on the plane?" She could tell Mirajane was up to something, not that Juvia would stop Mirajane from trying to get her and Gray together, she would happily let her help in her quest for his heart.

They nodded in unison and said "Mira."

So each of them told their stories on the plane; Natsu holding Lucy's hand, Levy tripping on Gajeel, Juvia touching Grays hand and Erza had said nothing strange happened. All of it pointed towards Mirajane but they weren't so sure about Lucy.

So they ordered drinks after waiting in the line consisting of other people from flights, standing by the waiting area discussing the movie. After the small talk they had their orders called and collected all their drinks walking back to their fellow guild members. Lucy noticed like each girl they had another drink for someone except Erza.

Juvia walked over to Gray and handed him his drink "Thanks Juvia." Gray smiled slightly, he rarely seemed to give full on wide smiles to her. But Juvia would never let that put her off, she returned with a warm smile.

After that they had gathered by the large room with luggage, when everyone collected their suitcases they left the airport they had clambered into taxis setting off for the hotel Mirajane had got for them. So some were fearing the worst for the hotel.

It was only a ten minute ride but Lucy thought it was eternity because she was patting Natsu's back as he puked outside the window. Wendy had all the colour washed from her skin and was leaning over the whole ride along with Gajeel- it was a shame that Wendy no longer could handle travel sickness.