Chapter fourteen : The other guilds

After the blubbering messes that are Lucy and Levy the boys left and Erza came back with Jellal so everyone went back to their rooms. At some point Mira came in with a schedule of things coming up.

Today there were all going to an outside concert and the day after was a fancy dress party so after the concert everyone was going to think of a costume and get them on the day because the party starts at 7 so they had plenty of time.

Lucy was tying her shoes and was ready for the concert. She wore ripped denim shorts, blue vans, a black laced crop top with a long sleeved unbuttoned denim shirt over she had pink half frame glasses on. Her hair was loose but had a pink flower crown on top.

Erza was wearing a white lace crop top, black shorts, a floral kimono that went above her knees and brown boots with a piece of white lace on each side. She had her hair in a side braid and black sunglasses.

Levy was wearing a black playsuit with blue dots, she had gladiator sandals on and blue sunglasses. She wore a white flower crown on.

Juvia was wearing a white lace maxi skirt that had a slit along the side just to where it shows her guild mark, a pastel purple crop top, brown boots and purple sunglasses. She had a daisy flower crown on her head.

They all then walked out of their rooms and down to the lobby to see the whole guild there chatting.

Erza and Juvia made bee line's for their boyfriends while Levy and Lucy just sighed. The two walked down the steps to the gang Gray and Natsu were fighting but then Erza gave them a death glare. Juvia walked over to Gray and gave him a quick peck making Levy sigh to herself.

Gajeel nudged her "oi shrimp what's wrong with you?"

Levy didn't answer instead she looked over at the 2 couples.

"Oh." Gajeel understood "I thought you had dibs on Ryan Gosling?" Gajeel smirked.

"You saw that?!" Levy exclaimed.

Gajeel chortled ready to retort but Lily walked up to them "Hi Lily." Levy smiled "Oh here I brought you a kiwi!" Levy searched inside her shoulder bag and brought out a kiwi and handed it to him.

"Thank you Levy." Lily smiled.

"Are you excited for the concert?"

"I guess. I haven't really had much interest in music but hopefully it will be good."

"How about you Gajeel?" Levy looked up at him.

"Yeah I guess, I had nothing better to do and that Mira woman can get scary." He shivered.

"Don't worry about her she has good intentions! I love music but concerts not much because I can never see." Levy sighed.

"Well you are a shrimp." Gajeel said.

Levy huffed and walked over to Lucy who was talking to Happy. Mira then popped out of nowhere "let's go have fun!"

Everyone cheered and laughed leaving the hotel. They all climbed into taxi's and headed off to the concert.

When they arrived Mira handed everyone passes which said 'V.I.P.' Lucy cheered "nice one Mira thanks!"

She giggled "oh it's nothing."

Barriers were lined along a field and over at the other side of the field was a huge stage, a lot of people were already there but some still in the line. It reminded Juvia of T in the Park but without all the mud.

Mira walked up to a guard standing by a gate and whispered something to him and then waved over the guild. The guard opened up the gate for them and they walked right past the huge line and straight to the stage.

From what Levy assumed 1/6 of the people there were from the guild so you could see a bunch of them. When they arrived at the clump of people at the stage everyone was still together but spread out slightly. More people came in the line so Fairy Tail were in the middle of the crowd.

Juvia and Gray were in the crowd waiting for the first act and couldn't have been happier really.

Someone tapped Juvia's shoulder she spun round and saw Lyon standing before her with the other members of Lamia Scale.

Lyon nodded at Gray "Gray."

"Lyon." Gray peered at him.

Lyon wasn't looking at him anymore he was staring at Juvia "so reconsidered going for dinner?"

Juvia gaped at him then looked down at her hand in Gray's. Lyon followed her gaze and gasped "You and him?"

Gray smirked "yep."

"B-but you always ignored her?!" Lyon was getting slightly annoying.

"I used to but not anymore." Gray smiled at her and she smiled back. Lyon sulked in a corner.

"Nice to see you again you two!" Jura patted his shoulder.

"You too but where is Sherry?" Juvia inquired.

Jura pointed to her to see her with Ren holding hands and the rest of the blue pegasus guild Hibiki was talking to Jenny, Eve stood by Ichiya who was dancing around the 'parfume'.

Juvia exclaimed "from the looks of it everyone we know is here!"

"Well it is the biggest wizard concert in the world." Jura chuckled. "I am curious to see who the mystery singer is this year everyone is trying to work it out."

Juvia caught Gray smirking at something she wanted to ask but felt rude to ignore Jura.

"I can't wait to find out." Juvia smiled.

"Well it was good to see you and well congratulations on you two finally dating." Jura chuckled "I had a feeling it would happen some day."

Juvia smiled "thank you see you later!" Jura and the rest of Lamia Scale walked off.

The gang walked over to Blue Pegasus to see how they were doing "Hey nice to see you all again!" Lucy waved.

"Hi guys!" Hibiki smiled back earning a glare from Natsu.

"As always your parfume is beautiful!" Ichiya came up to Erza on his knees with a rose. Erza wrinkled her nose at him.

Erza whispered to Jellal "just ignore him." He nodded peering at him.

"Get ready the concert is about to begin!!" Someone shouted through the speakers.

Everyone whooped and cheered awaiting the concert to begin.

***

I'm sorry not much really happened in this chapter I'm having some writers block but I'll try make the next chapter better! Thanks for reading and for 400 reads I love you all!

Please comment and vote!

~Rebecca