Chapter twenty : Feeling ill

"I still can't believe you're not coming." Lucy patted Levy's back.

Levy sniffed "yeah me too." Levy said weakly.

Levy was currently sat on the couch with a blanket over her and jammies on watching American horror story while the others got ready for the renaissance fair. She had gotten a serious cold from someone. 

Erza was sitting reading a magazine waiting on the others. She had requipped into a red long dress on with some yellow string holding her black corset on. "Yes it is a shame you seem like the kind of person who would like renaissance fairs." 

Levy nodded "yeah I guess."

Juvia came out of her room in a long blue dress, the corset was a darker blue and the strings were black. Juvia fiddled with the strings "these dresses are so uncomfortable."

Lucy rolled her eyes "you just have the strings too tight come over here."

Juvia walked over to Lucy and she loosened out the strings Juvia sighed happily "thank you." Juvia looked over at Levy who was still watching American horror story "I feel so bad you can't make it."

Levy waved her hand "no it's totally fine."

Lucy said "well we will get you a souvenir." Lucy was dressed as a faerie she had a purple corset on and then her skirt was in a shredded design there was purples, greens and blues on her skirt it reached her knees. She wore some brown boots and put a purple flower in her hair.

Levy smiled "thanks." Levy coughed a little and sneezed. Levy groaned and grabbed a tissue wiping her nose.

Mira burst into the room "have any of you guys seen the traitor?!" Mira shouted at them.

Levy sniffed "um what traitor?"

Mira put her hands on her hips "Gajeel has ran off somewhere and I can't find him! That traitor said he was going but it was all lies! He disappeared this morning!" Mira groaned then studied Levy she blinked "why have you not changed?" 

Levy gulped "I have a serious cold.."

Mira's eyes darkened "a cold!"

Levy added on "and.. and I got food poisoning! You know puke everywhere!" 

At first the girls cocked their heads because she was lying about food poisoning then cringed at the thought of little Levy being sick. Mira huffed "fine then obviously you can't go."

Levy sighed happily.

Mira said "well we have to go know! There's no way I'm going to find that traitor but when he comes back he is getting hell." Mira smirked evilly then in a flash changed back to her smiling happy self "well let's go!"

The girls said good bye to Levy and left leaving Levy alone.

Levy sneezed and paused the TV then walked into the kitchen she grabbed some Ben & jerry's then said to it "well I guess it's just you and me."

Levy walked into the main room and pressed play.

20 MINUTES LATER

Levy was still watching TV when she heard a knock at... the window?

Levy looked over at the window and saw Gajeel on the other side standing on the ledge. Levy's eyes widened and she shot up opening the window "what the hell are you doing?!"

Gajeel shrugged "I dodn't want to go to a stupid renaissance fair and the guys window was locked."

Levy crossed her arms "why didn't you use the entrance to the hotel?"