Chapter twenty six : Open gate of the rainbows?

I have a favour to ask from you guys!

Okay so it's my best friend Louis' birthday today he is fourteen and I was hoping that you guys could comment on this chapter saying happy birthday to him? You can just comment saying happy birthday Louis or something.

Anyways thank you if you do comment and now on with the chapter!

***

Everyone admired their nails, toenails, eyebrows, hair, faces...

Sherry got her nails painted light pink with dark red hearts on each nail.

Every girl at Sherry's hen party had just had a manicure and some pedicures and were now admiring them in awe.

Now they were all in another room of the shop on loungers in a row in the heat with face masks on, Kagura shifted uncomfortably she didn't like this stuff.

Levy lounged while reading.

"So Sherry where's your honeymoon going to be?" Lucy asked.

Sherry smiled "the lovely Country of France!"

Mira gasped "that will be so much fun, I've always wanted to go there!"

Sherry nodded "yes I can't wait!"

Erza propped herself up on her elbows "what does your dress look like?"

Sherry then smiled like she was hoping someone was going to ask that. "Well, it's pure white and strapless, the bottom half has pearls sewn into it randomly and then around the waist is like a pearl belt and the top is just white." She smiled looking giddy for tomorrow.

 Everyone suddenly sighed and leaned back in their chair picturing what their wedding would be like. Juvia day dreamed about her wedding with Gray until love riva- Lucy snapped her out of it.

Sherry said "thank you lovelies for coming, this was a great day and to finish it off there is in fact a hot tub!"

Kagura rolled her eyes sighing as everyone cheered.

***

Gray pushed open the doors and the guys all filed in to Ren's party.

When they entered they found everyone chatting and having a drink. There was sparkles twinkling around, which were blue pegasus twinkles. Gajeel rolled his eyes "well this must be the place."

Natsu made a beeline for the food.

Gray grabbed Natsu "oi you can go there after we see Ren, honestly do you have any manners?" Gray sighed.

Natsu stood up and said "sorry stripper, let's go see Ren!"

Jellal spotted Ren and pointed over to him. Ren was standing with Eve and Hibiki but no one could see Ichiya.

They walked over to him and Ren looked over spotting them and waved. "Hey guys! Glad you could all make it."

Gray nodded "thanks for inviting us Ren." He added "excited for tomorrow?"

Ren nodded "definitely."

"Sniff sniff." 

Gray cringed as his skin crawled. 

Ichiya slid into view posing with stars twinkling around him "Men."  He then added "wonderful parfum let's have fun."

***

 The girls had all just climbed out of the hot tub and had changed back into their normal clothes. Levy smiled, she had a great time "thank you for inviting us Sherry!"