Chapter seventeen : Rescued

While everyone was dancing having fun Levy managed to slip away and sat at one of the stools by the bar. She sighed watching everyone dancing and having fun, she hated how she didn't enjoy it.

Someone tapped her on the shoulder. Levy spun round to be face to face with a man who to Levy was quite handsome. He was dressed as a vampire.

The man said "Ramona Flowers." The same time Levy said "Vampire."

The two laughed and the man said "sorry to bother you but I love Scott Pilgrim it's great." His eyes travelled over to the stool next to Levy "mind if I sit? Or is someone with you?"

Levy thought of her friends but they were all up dancing or somewhere else. Politely she shook her head and smiled "no you can sit."

The man smiled and sat down "it's nice to meet you I'm Ronan." The man then shook Levy's hand and Levy found his hand was icy cold but not in the ice wizard way.

"Hi I'm Levy." Levy smiled she didn't want to be rude.

"So are you here with your guild?" Ronan questioned.

Levy nodded "yeah they're all over there." Levy pointed to Lucy and Natsu dancing with the others "These kind of things aren't really my thing."

Ronan nodded "yeah same I was dragged here too."

"Oh are you in a guild what one?"

He hesitated then answered "Oh I'm in... Blue Pegasus." Ronan scratched his head.

"Really? I've never seen you there?" Levy had a feeling something was up with him.

"I go on a lot of jobs." Ronan's eyes darkened

"Uh okay." Levy creased her forehead at him then asked "uh so what kind of magic do you use?"

Ronan's smile totally faded and he now looked grim at Levy "this."

Levy yelped as she felt something on her leg, she looked down and saw some sort of 2-D  snake slithering up her legs. Levy tried to scream or anything but her body wouldn't let her.

"My magic allows me to control people one of my snake's is travelling around your body right now. So my snake won't let you scream and those filthy Fairy Tail members won't even notice you're gone." He looked over to Fairy Tail all dancing.

Levy opened her mouth to speak but the snake wouldn't let her.

"I'm guessing you want to know why I need you? Well you Levy McGarden are a Solid Script wizard are you not?" He paused even though obviously she couldn't reply "we need you for the magic you use, you can't resist because I control you now. Shall we go out for a nightly stroll then?" Ronan squeezed his fist and the snake that was now on her arm squeezed Levy's eyes bulged and tried to scream but the snake kept her mouth shut.

Ronan then walked towards the exit. Levy then followed him her legs moving by their selves.

They walked out of the doors to be welcomed by a nice breeze.

A black van was outside and Levy uncontrollably moved towards it, her legs shaking trying to stop herself "you can't do this." Levy said it seemed they were now letting her talk which gave her an opportunity.

"Help!" She screamed.

Ronan only laughed "no one will hear you at how loud it is in there."

"IRON DRAGONS ROAR!"

A whirlwind of iron was sent to Ronan sending him flying back and into a wall. He grunted and fell to the ground.

Levy turned and saw Gajeel there in a fighting stance "you okay shrimp?"