Chapter twenty five : Breakfast

"Lucy time to wake up."

Someone shook her shoulder lightly.

Lucy opened her eyes and saw Levy standing there in her jammies Lucy asked "what time is it?"

"About half past nine we are going to Sherry's in a couple hours." Levy added "now get some clothes on a bunch of us are going to get breakfast at the waffle house."

"By a bunch of us how many is that?"

"Um well me, you, Erza, Juvia, Yukino, Gajeel, Natsu, Gray, Jellal, Sting and Rogue." After every name Levy counted it with her fingers.

Lucy nodded and Levy left Lucy to change.

Lucy then changed into her normal clothes and put her phone in her pocket and some money in the other.

Lucy walked out and saw Erza, Levy and Juvia waiting on Lucy all dressed.

Erza said "well let's go. We can't doddle around though for breakfast we can't be late to see Sherry and the others."

Lucy whispered to Levy "did she just say doddle?"

Levy blinked "I believe she did."

The girls walked out and found Yukino standing outside waiting on them. She smiled "hi."

Lucy grinned "hey Yukino! Ready to go?"

Yukino nodded and they set off. Juvia spotted Erza typing away on her phone "who are you texting Erza?" Juvia asked.

Erza finished typing and put her phone away "I invited Kagura and Millianna to come along but Millianna said she was busy this morning so it is just Kagura."

"Oh right."

10 MINUTES LATER.

The girls walked into the waffle house and sat down, the guys were going to be there in 5 minutes but no one knew when Kagura would arrive.

Everyone looked at the menus but waited to order until the others arrived. Everyone decided to get some drinks though Lucy got strawberry milkshake, so did Erza, Levy got coffee, Juvia got water and Yukino got tea.

The door jingled and everyone looked over and saw the guys filing in. Jellal sat across from Erza in his scarf, hat and cloak he said "hey Erza."

"Hey, you know you could probably put down the scarf to eat no one will notice."

Jellal nodded "yeah."

Everyone else sat down. An empty seat was across from Rogue, since Kagura hadn't arrived yet. Rogue asked Sting "why do I sit across from Kagura? I don't even know her."

Sting shrugged "well get to know her then."

Rogue rolled his eyes at him.

So the seating plan was :

Jellal | Rogue | Sting | Natsu | Gajeel | Gray | 

Erza | Kagura | Yukino | Lucy | Levy | Juvia | 

Lucy asked "so what are you guys doing for Ren's bachalorette party?"

Gray replied "we're going to a restaurant place for drinks Ren said he wanted a low key thing so it's probably just us hanging out."

Gajeel asked "what are you guys doing?"

Levy replied "a beauty thing you know hair, nails..."

Natsu suddenly said "can't we order I'm starving!"

Lucy scolded him "No! We have to wait for Kagura!"

Natsu sighed.

Erza nodded "Lucy is right, get some drinks though if you like."