Chapter sixteen : Fancy dress party

Everyone had a great time at the concert. 

By the time it ended everyone was sweating and panting from dancing around so much, even Jura danced a little. At one point during it Natsu decided being the idiot he is to crowd surf which didn't end well because he jumped in the direction of Fairy Tail and because his guild loved him everyone moved out of the way and let him splat to the ground.

Lucy couldn't stop laughing but eventually helped him up earning a smile and thanks from Natsu. It was a nice moment until Mira snuck up behind them and whispered into Lucy's ear "You are so adorable!"

Then the concert ended and all the guilds said their goodbye's but then everyone found out that everyone would be at the fancy dress party which for Ren and Sherry made them extra happy since they were in different guilds.

Fairy Tail went back to their hotel and all the girls showered then headed out to go costume hunting.

Lucy, Levy, Erza, Juvia and Wendy were in a costume shop raking through costumes trying to find something good.

Levy was the first to get a costume she found a Ramona Flowers cosplay and instantly bought it, coincidentally it was the clothes she wore when she had blue hair so Levy didn't need to wear a wig just do her hair like hers.

Then Wendy found a mother nature costume it was a cute green dress with flowers on it, a flower crown and tights that looked like green leaves were around her legs. 

Juvia was next she bought a corpse bride costume. It was great the wedding dress was ripped at the bottom and at her ribs on the dress was actually a tear and through it ribs which looked so clever. When she gets back she will mess up her hair and put on a ripped up veil.

Erza already had an idea for a costume so was going around regular shops, she got black skinny jeans, black knee length boots, a black tank top, a black leather jacket and went to waterstones and found some shadowhunter temporary rune tattoos. She was going to curl her hair so she was going as Clary Fray.

Lucy being the fussy person she is was last to get her costume. She was raking through costumes and then at the very end of the rack she found a Tim Burton Alice in wonderland costume.It was the red dress Alice wore when she was with the red queen and had the shoes with it too.

After a successful shop the girls had 2 hours until the party so Wendy left back to her room to get ready and so did everyone else.

--TIME SKIP--

So after going through, hair brushing, blushers, lipstick, powders everyone was finally ready and looked great.

"Juvia your costume is amazing!" Levy shouted while zipping up her bag which even had the blue star on it like Ramona's.

Juvia smiled and fiddled with her veil "thank you Levy you look great too!"

Levy smiled and Lucy and Erza came out of their rooms. Lucy was finishing fiddling with the fabric on her red dress and Erza fastened her belt.

Everyone grinned complimenting each others costumes and then left to go to the party. Mira decided for everyone to make their way their by themselves because she thought it would be a better surprise to see other peoples costumes. Lucy suspected all the boys would be there already the girls took a while to get ready.

"Hey guys!"

Wendy, Evergreen, Cana, Laki and Bisca were coming up to them. Wendy looked great as mother nature, Evergreen was dressed as a cow girl, Cana was Katniss Everdeen, Laki was dressed as Sophie from Howl's moving castle and Bisca was Wonder Woman.

Everyone complimented each others costumes and then got a taxi and left to the party.

When they got out they were faced by a huge building. It was a wizard night club even though there isn't much difference between a normal night club and a wizard one just the people in it. Lucy could already hear the music coming from inside.