Delilah

"Hi I'm Delilah, I'm 25 and I'm a midwife from Bristol

"Hi I'm Delilah, I'm 25 and I'm a midwife from Bristol. Shit I'm awful at this." I couldn't help but laugh when filming the introductory video. I hate speaking about myself and it just felt so unnatural introducing myself in this way.

"Three words I would use to describe myself are confident, affectionate and funny. Family orientated as well, my family are my life. I've already had to warn my dad and brothers that they'll probably have to watch most of this behind their hands.."

"I've come on Love Island to have some fun, get out of my comfort zone but to ultimately find love. I'm so unlucky with love back at home I just seem to attract bad ones. I may be trying to find a man but he will have to share my heart as I have a little boy, Theo who's 5. I need someone dependable and not afraid to get stuck in, otherwise it's bye to them."

"I would say my best feature is my eyes, though my best friends would probably say my boobs run them close."

"I am a sucker for looks but that's got my no where in the past so I'm trying to think about personality a lot more than initial attraction. I need someone funny, who can keep me on my toes but I need them to be mature, I can't be spending my time looking after another boy."

"I'm not going to lie, I am a girl's girl and I'm just going to hope that I don't have to step on anyone's toes whilst I'm in there."

"Hopefully I don't make a fool out of myself but who knows...."

Liked by: @idrisvirgo and 50,000 others

@delilah: OUR QUEEN!!!

Our best friend, and the best mummy in the world, is going to find her Prince Charming. We can't wait to laugh and cry with you but always know we couldn't be more proud of you.

Join us for the lols (and hopefully love 💕).

Lots of love, Milly and Amelia x

Comments;

@chloeburrows: so excited!!!

@idrisvirgo: very interesting.....

****Author's Note****

Hi everyone,

So the face-claim I chose is @/gracebeverley. I just want to say that this is personally what I picture her as, you don't have to use it and can have your own idea in your head. I've tried to use as many of the suggestions as possible but also trying to add some ideas of my own.

Please also note the lack of a surname, to be revealed at a later date....... I'm also unsure who she will replace but I'll decide after watching the first episode.

I'm planning on updating the book the day after, but as we all know life can get in the way and the update may come a few dates later. So feel free after the episode to comment who she should couple up with, replace, make an instant friendship with.

Please be patient as I get used to writing again.

Hope you all the love the story and continue to send in any suggestions you have.

Xx