Cocktails?

****Delilah's POV****

"So guys what are we thinking?" Gemma asked as we sat around in a group. It felt like none of us had any idea what to do and suggestions were just flying all around with loose points being connected together. 

"I think we have to look at who would be like open to giving things a shot in here." Indiyah said. 

"I get on well with him, I think he's a really nice guy." I said referring to one of the boys. 

"What do we do?"

"He's got a really great personality but then on the flip side has he really tried." Indiyah commented on another.

"As much as we don't want them to go, one person has to go." Ekin said. 

"But I think we've made our decision, one person has to go and it was always going to be hard."

Ekin stood to deliver our verdict to the boys. "Obviously this was a very hard decision. I can't even look at you right now because all three of you are such amazing people. You all deserve a long chance in here and a shot. It was very hard for us to decide between the three of you, but we just had to come to a decision together. So the boy the girls have decided to dump from the island is...."

"Charlie."  It was a hard decision but in the end I don't think he was doing enough to keep in here.

Luca was up to deliver their decision. "Obviously this hasn't been an easy decision for either of us. You're all beautiful girls, inside and out, and I think you all know that. It will be gutting to see one of you leave. Obviously we're all here to find love. That being one of the biggest factors in it, who will be more open to that and who's got a better connection at the minute. I'll be gutted to see any of you go at the end of the day, so yeah. The girl the boys have decided to dump from the island is..."

"Antigoni." That one was a semi shock for me but it was always a choice between her and Danica I thought. 

I was really sad to see Antigoni leave though, since she came in she has been such a big character around the villa and she's become a good friend of mine as well. But then so is Danica so I knew it was a tough decision for the boys and they had nothing to feel bad about. 

"Don't worry guys, I'm good. I'm just sad to see leave you guys." Antigoni said as I gave her a hug. 

"You'll be really missed." I then moved over and gave my apologies to Charlie but I think he was expecting it as he didn't seem shocked at all. 

"It's fine, I've had a great time and there's people on the outside. Don't worry about it."

****

Once we'd all said goodbye to them both and watched them leave, I found Jacques and took him off into the alcove just to get it all out about what happened. 

"I actually really did end up liking Charlie." He commented as I cuddled his side. "Like when he first walked in, I didn't think we would end up getting along but he's actually got like the driest sense of humour I've ever met."

"I'd say with Antigoni it was the opposite, I think as soon as she walked in, I was like 'she's going to be a good addition to the group, I want to be her friend'. I think that's what's more upsetting for me is that she hasn't really had a chance in here."

"Originally that was our thought process, it was never going to be Tasha but I thought it would be Danica."

"Same with the boys and Andrew."

"But then the more you look at it, like at least Danica is giving something. She's put herself out there and even though it might not have worked yet I'm sure it will sooner or later."