Snappy

****Delilah's POV****

Waking up on my own was super weird, this is the first time in what three nearly four weeks where I've slept on my own in a room and I did take just a moment to revel in the silence before I knew everyone would be asking about where I was. Entering the main bedroom everyone's attention was on me as I could see the girls making their move so I gave Jacques a quick hug before making my own escape. 

"Good morning, my ladies." Ekin said as we took our seats on the terrace. "Fill us all in on the situation then Tasha."

"I'm kind of in a situation of like I really need to think about what I'm going to do. I either do 100% of Andrew at the moment or do I keep myself open and then potentially lose what I have with Andrew in a way."

"Right come on before we avoid the situation any longer." Gemma turned to me. "Where did you and Jacques go like halfway through the night? And then we all wake up and you're no where to be seen."

"Where did you go?"

"We both just went and sat on the stairs and just had a little chat there."

"That's cute." Antigoni commented. 

"Yeah it was. This whole like love triangle, or lopsided triangle as I like to think of it, I think it's starting to get to us all a lot more and then I decided the best thing would be just to sleep in the dog bed tonight and then work out what to do this morning before it all gets any worse."

"How about you Indiyah? How are you feeling?"

"We just had a good chat in bed, there were definitely kisses but I was too tired for any beauty shop stuff."

"How are you Danica?" I asked. 

"Just send me in somebody that loves me and is obsessed with me. But also fits my description of tanned, light eyes and nice teeth."

"Pray for Danica."

That morning I got changed into my light pink bikini with my rainbow sarong to act as a little cover up. 

I knew the first person I had to speak to this morning was Jay or Jacques and seen as how Jacques was no where to be seen, when I found Jay just finishing his work out I managed to pull him over for a chat

"How was your night last night, all right?" He asked as we took a seat by the pool. 

"Yeah it was good, obviously you probably saw that I left the room with Jacques at one point but I could see he was like in his own head and I wanted to help him out with that. I don't want you to think that we were like sneaking around and for it to be awkward. The I just felt like the easiest thing to do was for me to take myself out of the equation and put myself in the dog bed."

"Oh no not at all, I didn't know. Is Jacques OK? Was he..."

"Yeah yeah he'll be fine, he'll be good."