Men-chanics

****Delilah's POV****

Once we'd all said our goodbyes to Afia and waved her out the villa it kind of felt bittersweet in the moment. Everyone felt bad for Afia and how short of a time she had in here but then I couldn't help but feel happy and I knew all my friends in here agreed with that. Jacques took me out of the whole group to have a chat on our own about what happened. 

"I felt bad but you know it is what it is and I can't say I regret the decision." He said. 

"It's like bittersweet because obviously I'm glad you picked me but then it's sad to see someone leave because of it. But I know she'll find someone on the outside."

"Of course, you looked fit stood there though."

"Did I? Is that what swayed you towards me."

"No like I mean it obviously helped the decision but I would say I've had the best chats with you and let me tell you, I can't wait to share a bed with you tonight. I was literally sat there looking at you and my mind almost stopped working, I didn't really know what to say."

"You can have another hug then."

"In bed this time?"

"You'll have to wait and see."

We then moved back into the main group and everyone was just stood around the kitchen, Luca with Gemma in front of him, kind of pushing her back into his stomach. He did it a few times and you could see it was annoying her a bit. 

"Err no Jac-, Luca don't..."

"Did you just call him Joe?" Amber asked. 

"I know what she said." He said and not long after that he stormed off to go and sit on the other side of the garden. I genuinely felt bad for him like it's never nice already feeling vulnerable about and ex being there and then to go and say that when Jacques was stood right next to them. 

"That was bad." Amber said to Gemma. "Like really bad, I think you have to go and apologise to him."

"It was just a genuine mistake, like a slip of the tongue."

"I know but Luca won't see it that way."

Gemma went inside to go to the toilet and Jacques followed her into to like the clear the air with her so I went and made my way over to Luca as he was all alone.

"How are you feeling?" I asked sitting by him on the bed. 

"I mean that wasn't great was it? I genuinely just can't be arsed with it anymore."

"Do you think it was just a slip of the tongue or maybe there's something more to it."

"I don't know because she's always been like, 'there's nothing there between us' and everything but like it can't just be a coincidence that it was his name."

"It is bad I can't lie."

"Just imagine if it was my ex who I said, like she would be fuming."

"I've got a text." Ikenna shouted and I could tell it wasn't a bad one because as he read it to himself he was giggling and smirking the whole time. "Islanders, the hideaway is open tonight. Please choose a lucky couple to spend the night alone #openingnight #naughtyvibes."

"Tasha and Andrew." We immediately said. 

"I mean if you want me to go then I'll go." Andrew seemed very happy about the whole thing and who could blame him. 

We helped Tasha get ready for the night and she looked stunning in a peach lingerie set, before waving them off and getting ready for bed ourselves. I again had my little strappy set on and I was quite excited to share a bed with Jacques.