Compatible

****Delilah's POV****

Last night was really nice sharing a bed with Jacques again, even though nothing happened it genuinely does just feel nice sharing a bed with someone you have a connection with rather than just some guy in the villa. I didn't know until that morning either that Davide had wanted in on the action and accidently got into our bed in the early hours of the morning, not that Jacques and I were awake at that point. 

"I slept like a baby last night." Jacques whispered as I got out of the bed. "Not slept that well in ages."

"Must be my hidden talent."

Going upstairs, I was getting ready for the day into my bikini with all the girls. "How was everybody's night last night?" I asked. 

"I feel like the recoupling has just made a lot of people more comfortable in the bedroom. Did you enjoy being back with Jacques last night?"

"Yeah 100%, it isn't even like we did anything, it's just that like being comfortable to have a cuddle and not having to keep to your side of the bed. Plus he's a good cuddler so yeah it was nice."

"Danica how was your sleep with Jay?"

"He you know generally just had no bitterness from his end. He was just like 'it is what it is'."

"Was it nice to be back with Davide?" I asked Ekin.

"Erm to be fair, cos it was so familiar with him, it just felt normal."

"That's good."

"Bit weird because it's like 'hang on a minute, back to base one', but it just felt comfortable. Inidyah?"

"Good."

"Did you have the beauty salon open at all?"

"It's forever window shopping and great kisses."

"Tasha?"

"I just wanted some nice cuddles and to go to sleep. I still need to keep him on his toes a bit."

"I'm excited, I feel like something's going to happen today."

****

It turns out it wouldn't take long for that prediction to come true as when we all walked outside the tables were all set out for us to have individual couple breakfast dates. Two breakfast dates in a wrong wasn't bad going. 

"Here you go." Jacques pulled my chair out for me to sit down on before going round to the other side of the table.

"Proper gentleman."

"I do try."

Tucking into the fruit that was set out for us, I could see some of the couples feeding each other food but that was a bit too cringy for me. "So you enjoyed being back in bed with me last night then?"

"I did, five nights away from you was so long."

"Was you counting?"

"Only for you."

"So tell me what's your favourite bit about sharing a bed with me?"

"You already know what my favourite bit was." He said with a cheeky smile, definitely referring to the spooning leaving him with a strong morning wood this morning. "I don't need to tell you that. But your speech last night was amazing"

"I just saw your like grin almost quadruple when I said your name, like who else was I going to say? It was only ever going to be about you..."

"I don't know, I guess after the whole thing that day and then I know like you could have any guy in here you want. But the smile just reflected like how happy I was to hear you say all that"