Aftersun and Reactions

Bit of a different chapter for this one, the majority is small snippers of the Aftersun episode after the last chapter's episode and then at the end I will add a few tweets and instagram sosts from after that episode.

****Third Person***

"So we've got a lot to get through tonight." Laura started the show with guests Tom Grennan, Sian Wleby and Darren Harriott. "We have some of the explosive return of Mad Movies and we're going to start that off in the only way we can with Delilah. Tom what did you think of it tonight because she was really upset about the comments made by Coco and Dami?"

"I feel for the girl I really do because I love her, I think her and Ekin-Su are probably my favourites in the entire show and it almost felt like she had it coming from all angles in the movies tonight."

"Well we did see her a lot in the clips. Of course she got to see what Jacques got up to whilst she was away, then she saw the boys egging him on, then there was the whole Luca potentially still seeing something there and then it all concluded with the comments made by Coco." She summarised. "Sian, we saw her confront Dami and Coco tonight, do you think there's any way back for those friendships?"

"I think it all just depends on how they find it the next couple of days. I don't think, especially her and Dami, will ever be close again but it's so hard in there to avoid each other for weeks on end."

"Of course we'll talk about her and Will later but she saw the comments made about Luca, do you think that changes anything in there?"

"I don't think so." Darren said. "More so for Gemma than anything for Delilah. Her and Luca did seem quite close before Casa but since then I don't know, she's definitely been picking up on his bad vibes and holding him accountable for them."

"Now another couple feeling the heat after Mad Movies is...."

*****

"Now we've also had a new arrival this week in the form of Will. Darren we saw him before he came in say he had eyes for a girl in particular and he almost very quickly gravitated towards Delilah, picking her in the recoupling. Darren what do we think of thee two?"

"Lets face it I love Delilah and this past few weeks has been hard on her so I've just loved seeing a bit of that smile back on her face with Will. Lets all admit it now, he's got any amazing physique and so far his personality has been matching up to that."

"We saw him comfort her tonight and then in bed they shared a little moment. Sian we saw her maybe be a little embarrassed about showing this side so early on, do you think this could help them though?"

"I really do, we all know your time in there is finite and you've just got to go at your own pace but at the same time by seeing this side to her, he's also shown this softer side to him. He already seems quite protective over her, but in a good way, in like a caring way."

"Now one person in the audience who may have an opinion on this is Jacques." As the studio guest he was in the audience before his segment. "You was coupled up with Delilah for a long time, how is it watching her now?"

"Yeah I haven't really watched much of it but I know that she had to continue on her journey in there and yeah I know she has to crack on like I did."

"Do you feel the same about her now?"

"Oh I adore the girl and I always will regardless of what happened, we had a good connection and I genuinely believe that if I hadn't of fucked it we would have taken further steps by now." He answered.

"Now some people who know Delilah quite well are in the audience tonight, Milly and Amelia you are her two best friends. How do you think she's doing in there?"