Moment of Truth

****Delilah's POV****

We had literally only just finished with Becky Hill and were taking a breath from the dancing when Luca got a text.

"Islanders tonight there will be a recoupling in which the boys will choose which girl they want to couple up with. Will as the newest boy you will pick first #partyisover #allchange." Fuck. I couldn't even find Will either as he was already over at the firepit with Luca and the other boys.

"I've got a text as well." Tasha shouted. "Can all islanders gather around the firepit immediately."

I was proper nervous as I made my way over there and stood at the front of the firepit. Made even worse when Will stood up, this was the moment I would find out the truth about where we were at.

"I would like to couple up with this girl because she caught my eye immediately. As much as I've tried to play it cool, I find myself so comfortable in her presence and I've had the best conversations with her." Maybe.

"She's beautiful and funny, she's got the most amazing eyes, and she's the only girl who I want to slow dance with on our first date." Ok. Ok. It's happening, stay calm.

"She hasn't had the easiest time in here but I'm hoping our luck's about to change, even if I can just show her how much of a queen she really is. So the girl I want to couple up with is..."

"Delilah."

Thank God for that. I could only hope that the smile on my face matched the one on his own as I made my way over to him, placing a kiss on both his cheeks.

"Nerve racking?" I whispered as we sat down, our hands clasped together in his lap.

"Absolutely terrifying."

"You did a good job though."

"That part was the easy bit."

Andrew then went up and got to recouple with Tasha as did Dami with Indiyah, meaning finally no-one would have to sleep outside tonight.

Billy then went. "I've decided to couple up with this girl because her vibe is contagious. She's not too bad on the eye and from the chats we've had she's ticking all the right boxes so we'll see how it goes. So the girl I want to couple up with is Danica."

Luca then coupled up with Gemma and Davide got to keep Ekin.

Josh then went. "I'd like to couple up with this girl because although we only got to know each other like two days ago, I really feel like there's a connection there. Also the fact that she's sexy, so I'd like to continue to get to know her and see where it goes and if something special happens. So the girl I'd like to couple up with is Summer."

Deji went last. "I'd like to couple up with this girl because even though it's early days and we don't even really know each other, I'm sure we share similar interests and goals. Only time will reveal all and I'm excited to see where this journey leads us. So the girl I'd like to couple up with is Coco."

****

Thankfully I there everyone was pretty pleased with the results of the recoupling and I took Will off afterwards to have some alone time together.

"How did tonight compare to last night then?" I asked as we sat down together, his hands pulling my legs to go over the top of his as his hands stroked my ankles. From the first few days I could tell he was quite a touchy feely person.

"I mean I did have three dates last night."

"That is hard to top."

"But then tonight I coupled the girl that I wanted."