Jacques' Pick

****Delilah's POV****

Later that night I could see Tasha and Jacques having a chat so I went and sat with the small group, including Luca and Andrew, who were sat opposite them. 

"How do you feel about that?" I asked Andrew, pointing over to where the two were sat. 

"I couldn't care less to be honest." Honestly we all knew he cared but I guess it's nice to show that he has some trust in the girl and trusts her to have one conversation with the new guy. 

"You do care though." Luca said.

"We're not all like you." Dami said. "If the man said he doesn't care then he doesn't care, let it go."

"I would care though."

"You might care but Andrew's Andrew and you're Luca."

"Andrew doesn't care." He confirmed for himself. 

"You keep telling yourself that." Luca whispered. 

"But I think she's an honest girl, so she'll come up to me and say if there's something.."

"This is all bollocks of course you're going to care."

"You haven't listened to a word I've said."

"You obviously don't like her man."

"I obviously don't like her? Cool." I actually kind of admire Andrew for sticking up for himself there, like it would have been easy to just give into Luca and go against his trust. He walked away. 

Good for Andrew, if I was Tasha I would actually be kind of liking what he's said. I understand where Luca is coming from but we don't all have to act how he does to show we like someone. 

That night I was getting ready for bed with the girls in the bathroom, dressed in my little lacy strappy two piece set. 

"We kind of kissed twice." Indiyah admitted. "He was like finishing my sentence about being used to action and kissed me."

"I'm glad he's made his move, hopefully this can like ignite a spark between you both." I told her.

"I really hope so, that's like the first time one of us has really made a move."

The other girls moved out of the room but I stayed just to go to the toilet but as I was comign out Jacques was waiting by the sink. 

"Excited about sleeping alone tonight?" I asked him, bumping his hip as I stood next to him.

"I mean I'd much rather be sharing one with you."

"Who wouldn't?" 

As I went to walk away his hand lightly tugged on the bottom of my shirt. "Can I not have a good night kiss?"

"In your dreams."

"I'd settle for a hug."

I thought about how this might be interpreted but it was just a hug and his big cream jumper was very inviting for me. "Come here then." His arms wrapped around my neck due to the height difference as I stuffed my face in his jumper and my own arms clung around his waist. I almost didn't want to move but I knew someone could come in at any moment so I quickly let go. "Was that worth it?"

"Absolutely, I'm so jealous of Afia tonight, you must give good cuddles."

"You'll have to wait and see." 

I let him wrap his arm around my shoulders as we walked down the stairs but he dropped it before we came in the line of sight of everyone. "Night gorgeous."