Heart Rate Challenge

****Delilah's POV****

The next morning I was hoping for a peaceful day, now that everything was sorted with Jay and I could properly move on with Jacques but you never know what's going to happen in this place. I gave Jacques a quick cuddle in his bed before I made my way up to the terrace with the girls. 

"How are we all feeling?" Antigoni asked. 

"I had a really good night sleep," I told them. "Just nice and peaceful, obviously it would have been better with Jacques but I didn't feel as much tension sleeping in the bed with Jay as there has been on other nights. I'm looking forward to a nice day today."

"I love that."

"You know when there's that weight that's just been lifted off your shoulders."

"What happened last night then? Did you speak to Jay about everything?" Danica asked. 

"No so I just said like as you can see Jacques and I have a pretty good connection and we've got this good thing going on..."

"What was Jay's reaction like?"

"No he was just like 'yeah I can see that'. He did say that if I hadn't of pulled him for a chat he would have come and said the same thing to me. I'm just glad it hopefully won't be awkward between us anymore and there's no mixed feelings."

"Have you told Jacques?"

"I mean he may know by now but I'll tell him this morning if not. How about you Tasha, are you in a similar position?"

"Yeah a very similar position to you. Obviously the last few days have been very mentally draining for me but I feel like I'm in a good place now. And every test just made me gravitate back towards Andrew so I'm like..."

"On the road to Andrew?"

"Yeah."

"Danica?"

"There's not really much to say, I think we can all agree that if anyone else was in position then as much as I respect all your situations, it isn't nice for me to go to bed every night and not even have a conversation with anyone."

I get what Danica's saying but that first part does make me worried, like is she going to be going after all our men now, was that like a warning?

After the conversation was over I went down to sunbathe and I was soon joined by Jacques who seemed to be caught up in something with Luca and Gemma. 

"Are you alright?" I asked as he took a seat next to me, pulling me over so I was next to to his side. 

"I am now."

"What's going on?"

"Luca asked me this morning 'did I think I had a chance with Gemma when I came in here?' and I then said well whichever way it went like I would much rather be with you, especially on the outside. When he asked why I just explained like that Gemma never trusted me and questioned like every time I went out."

"Ok?"

"So then when Gemma heard about this she just said like 'I haven't been telling Delilah all this stuff about you' but there's a reason for that, I never gave her a reason not to trust me. She just argued back and that's the reason why we didn't work."

"Yeah. I guess I can see why Gem is maybe a bit surprised because no-one else has their ex in here to give some home truths about them. I'm sure we're all slightly different on the outside even if we don't realise that now."

"Yeah."

"But I guess like Luca is, I'd just take it with a pinch of salt. We've all learnt from our past relationships and no two are the same to compare them to each other fairly."