Family Revelations

****Delilah's POV****

I was incredible happy with how the recoupling went and after having a cuddle with Will round the firepit, I caught Danica alone and went to speak to her, after all she is one of the ones who had to make a decision in that. 

"How are you feeling?" I asked Danica. 

"I'm not kidding, like right after we cheersed tonight, Reece asked me to go for a chat. He takes me to the terrace and I'm not even joking it was like 30 to 40 seconds into the chat when he brought up the kiss in the challenge. He was insinuating we should have a real one."

"Did you kiss him?"

"I did. Didn't feel anything. Great guy but just personally for me.."

"You wasn't feeling it and that's ok."

"There's just nothing there. And I already knew that I was feeling that vibe with Jamie. Like when we had a little chat round the firepit it's just so easy." She explained. 

"That's a really good sign. That's how it should be, you don't need to be be forcing anything."

"Exactly and that's how I knew inside that I had to pick Jamie."

"He's not exactly forward either, he's forward but like in a proactive way to make sure you know he's interested."

"And that's all I've wanted is for somebody to come in and be that way for me. I am happy with my decision."

"I've not really properly spoken to him but he does seem really sweet and genuine."

"I'm excited maybe it could be sixth time lucky."

That night I went up to get changed and I could hear movement as the girls were already in there. "Is everyone actually wearing sexy things?" I heard Gemma shout as I walked into the dressing room and that was almost my signal to walk back out again. 

"I'm just happy to have a man in my bed." Danica said. "Well one that I'm actually attracted to."

"I feel like the mood is good tonight." Ekin said. "Not like full on sexy lingerie but just maybe make a bit more effort."

I found the only thing that could really match that description was a little pink silk camisole and shorts set, a change from my normal shorts and hoodie for bed. 

"Woah." I heard Will whisper as I walked over, slipping under the covers and into his embrace. "I really don't know what to say right now."

"Don't say anything at all then." I said before attaching my lips onto his, pulling the covers over our heads as I moved to straddle his waist. 

"You're incredible." He whispered, moving down and attaching his lips to my neck, sucking hard on my sweet spot and forcing me to try and hold in the small moans which really wanted to come out. "Fucking gorgeous." He moved further down, his lips placing kisses over my breasts as he gently tugged the fabric down to uncover them. Usually this would be a point where I would feel insecure but I just felt so safe in his arms, something which I've never really felt with a guy so early on. The sexual tension between us was unbearable as I slightly grinded myself against him before he removed his lips. "I really need to control myself."

"No you don't."

"I do because trust me when we do something I don't want us to be in a room full of people, I want to hear you." What did I do to deserve this guy. 

"Will..." 

"I need to go and sort myself out but I'll be back. You go to sleep."

"Goo night." I managed to say before he got up, giving him a good night kiss.