Stick or Twist

So this will be in Delilah's POV again but I want you to be able to imagine what Jacques said to Laura, so I have put that in italics in third person.

****Delilah's POV****

If I was going to go down tonight I wanted to go down fighting and that meant borrowing a dress from Ekin due to my depleted dresses that Jacques had packed for me. She allowed me to borrow a gorgeous green dress which I will even admit I looked great in. If Jacques stayed loyal then he would get a great treat and if not I will show him what he's about to miss.

I don't know whether it's a good thing or a bad thing but I was last out and standing there on my own was honestly the most nerve racking thing I've ever done

I don't know whether it's a good thing or a bad thing but I was last out and standing there on my own was honestly the most nerve racking thing I've ever done. I knew what the girls had chosen to do but I had no idea what was going on in there and it definitely scared me a lot.

"And finally Jacques, please stand up." Laura said. "You were coupled up with Delilah before she went to Casa Amor and you seemed to really emotionally open up to her. I kind of think it made you stronger as a couple."

"Er yeah 100%, from day one I felt like it was just Delilah and I and no-one has come close to me wanting to get to know them. I had to use this opportunity to get to explore other connections to see if what we had was true or if I was just getting lost. I tested myself and I feel like that made my mind up."

"Jacques the choice is yours, do you want to stick with Delilah or recouple with one of the new girls."

"I've decided that I'm going to stick with Delilah."

"You have decided that against your testing you will stay loyal to Delilah, you know what happens next. If Delilah has stayed loyal to you then you will be a couple again and she's all yours, if she's recoupled then you will be single. Lets find out."

I was given my signal to walk back in and I don't think I've ever been as nervous. I concentrated on my feet, barely even looking up before I heard some soft sounds and looked up to find Jacques. Alone. Single. That cheeky smile on his face. The smile could barely be lifted from my own face as I crossed the garden.

"Delilah as you can see we have some new couples." I quickly scanned the crowd to find that Dami and Andrew had also recoupled along with Jay. I tried to ignore the slightly fallen face from Ekin before I let my nerves get the better of me again. "But Jacques is standing there all alone. How does that make you feel?"

"Super happy, that whole time in Casa was really enjoyable but at the same time I just wanted to be here, with Jacques."

"Jacques, Delilah is back. Good to have her back?"

"It's alright yeah." That cheeky grin was all over his face.

"Delilah you may now go over to Jacques." She barely even said the words before I was off and out of there, almost running over to him and pulling him in for a kiss. I tried to keep it to a minimum but it felt like an out pouring of emotion from the both of us before we sat back down.