One In A Million

****Delilah's POV****

Lacey came down from the terrace but I could see Will had stayed up there with Nathalia and Davide, with the three of them seemingly locked in conversation. You could see the outline of them all sat up there but I couldn't hear a thing about what was being spoken, even standing right underneath where they would be sat. 

"Don't you think this has gone on too long now?" I whispered to Ekin as we stood in the kitchen. "Like come on."

"I can literally see the three of them up on that terrace."

The situation was made even worse for my thoughts as Ekin was took off by Reece and I watched as Will was quickly swooped up by Lacey as soon as he walked into the garden, a little look sent my way telling me to stay put. 

"You know I think she can probably feel you staring at her from over here." Andrew commented as he stood next to me. "You're definitely giving her the side eye."

"It was just delusional of me to think that it would be smooth sailing for us, literally the next two girls to walk in have been snapping him up for chats before I've even got the chance to have a word with him."

"For what it's worth I don't think he's interested."

"You don't?"

"I just think, like even then, I saw that look he's always looking for you even when he's being pulled by other girls."

"I just wish I could have headphones in and listen to their conversations, like what's he giving them."

"What do you think he's giving to them?"

"I honestly have no clue, he says all the right things to me but then we're so early days that I know he has the right to speak to them and see how he feels."

"I hope it works out for you." He said, pulling me into a hug. "You know I never got the chance to say it, but thank you for sticking up for Tasha. She needs someone like you, I think she's still slightly cautious to speak up for herself but you do. Just thank you and from what I've seen you and Will look really good together."

"Thank you. Honestly I'd do it for any of the girls when they're saying things like that but I really am rooting for the two of you now."

"Me too."

*****

I'd seen Will be swarmed by some of the other boys when Lacey moved on and was just about to take my opportunity to go and speak to him when Dami spoke up. "Lets play a game, get you guys ice broken...." Great timing. "We all know the best ice breaker is truth or dare."

I was walking across to the fire pit when I felt an arm rest on my waist, Will towering over me as we walked together. "You good?" I whispered. 

"Now I am." I wasn't sure how to take that but we got just sat down, his arm resting over my shoulder. 

Jamie went first and chose a dare from Dami. "Lips the girl you fancy the most." He seemed quite confident for this and went straight for Danica. 

Nathalia then went and got a truth from him. "We all want to know who you fancy the most."

"Erm... Will." Same hun. 

Dami then got one from Nathalia. "Is it true that you always thought you would end up with Indiyah in Casa?"

"Oh yeah 100%. I just brought a girl back because I could."

"Bless her though. Poor Summer."

Deji of course chose dare. "Snog the islander you fancy the most." Luca dared.