Talent Show

****Delilah's POV****

After any of the votes it was nice to know that you've been saved but I think there was added motivation to be saved because the vote was on compatibility. As I've stood by through my time in here, we all do care about what people think deep down and it's nice to know the public have seen something in your couple. 

"Guys this is literally like the final week, how crazy is that?" Tasha said and I don't think the smile has gone from her face since the results were announced as we sat with Andrew and Will. 

"Yeah it's crazy"

"I mean like even just us sat here, look how far we've come."

"It's definitely made me stronger even just personally." I told her. "He's alright too I guess."

"100% it's made us all stronger." Andrew agreed with me.

"People have come and gone in here and whoever you do end up with I think it just shows who you're meant to be with, whether you've faced two newcomers or twenty."

"Will how did it feel stood up there?" Tasha asked him. 

"I mean too be fair I wasn't that worried because I know that we're compatible and that's all that truly matters but it is nice to have been voted for."

"For what it's worth I think you're compatible." Tasha agreed with him. "Like you just seem really comfortable with each other."

"Too comfortable, she farted in the bed last night." That man and his little teasing smirk, 

"I told you that was the bed squeaking." I argued back slamming the pillow I was holding in his chest. "Take that back."

"Don't do the crime if you can't do the time."

"You're so annoying."

Tasha: I just look at them two and I think they're so well suited. Like even then we were together and they just tease each other. I'm happy for them. 

As I walked inside for bed that night Ekin told me all about her conversation with Davide after the vote and something seemed to have gone up a notch between them. "So are you boyfriend and girlfriend or exclusive?"

"We're boyfriend and girlfriend but we don't need the exclusive label, in Turkey no-one ever questions it outright it just happens and that's what happened."

"So in terms you are boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Yeah."

"Good." I told her as we walked out onto the balcony to be joined by Tasha. 

"I feel really emotional." Ekin said as we looked out into the distance. "This place is magical and I tell you one thing, if we have kids then I want to take them here."

"Yeah because then you can say to them like 'this is where I met your dad'." Tasha agreed. 

"Oh stop it you're going to make me cry."

"You two need to shut up because honestly my hormones can't cope with this." I told them, joining in with the two of them having tears in their eyes and having a group hug. "You can't talk about kids without me thinking about my little boy."

"You and Will will make the cutest babies though." Ekin said. "Then you'll all be one big family."

"I don't even think I've known the guy two weeks yet."

"I can already see it babe."

****

It's cringy of me to say and I'd never admit it to his face or anyone else but I did dream that night of what the future could hold for me, for us. That's the one big difference I felt from being with Will is that I'm genuinely not scared of the future now.