Tensions Flare

****Delilah's POV****

Before I could get into anything with Amber, Indiyah decided that now would be the time to speak to Ikenna so I watched as she took him off to one of the sofas. In this place just being open and honest was probably the best route to go down so I'm glad they could have that conversation. Once she was finished she gathered us girls together so she could explain what had happened in one go. 

"There's just no spark there." She said after explaining they had decided to take a step back. "Like I have no romantic feelings to him."

"But do you feel a little bit better now you've had that conversation? I imagine this has been kind of hanging over you," Tasha said. 

"Yeah definitely because I'd rather just have that conversation. I feel like I've held it in because I have actually been trying"

"Yeah you have."

"But it's got to the stage where I'd rather just tell him now rather than leave it another four weeks and it be a big shock to him."

"We love you." I told her. "You've definitely done the best thing for both you and him."

Once the issue had been resolved and Dami pulled Indiyah for a chat I went and found Jacques who was sat with Luca and Andrew. 

"Hey baby." He smiled as I led myself down next to him, my face tucked down into his lap. "Are you alright?"

"I need to speak to Amber."

"Why what's wrong?" He tried to get me to open up by gently massaging my head with one hand, the other placed on my lower back. "Obviously something's upset you."

"Apparently she thinks I've tried to make Luca jealous by getting with you and for a couple of days now she's been making sly comments about how I'm just going to get hurt by you and you're playing a game."

"I thought she was your friend."

"So did I but apparently not. I just don't like someone questioning my morals like that." I turned over so I could actually see him as he intensely stared down at me. 

"No I can completely understand that."

"You might want to look at what's happening?" Andrew said making me sit up to see Amber and Ekin looking quite tense down the bottom of the garden with the other girls walking over. 

"Fuck it I better go and join them." I said, giving Jacques a quick peck before walking over. 

"I don't have an issue with you at all." Amber said as I took a seat on the bean bag. "I just sat here and said I really like you but being honest with you, how you've been acting the last couple of days has made me question you."

"You're trying to create shit right now." Ekin replied to her. "It's pissing the fuck out of me."

"I'm being genuine."

"Don't start, you're really pissing me off."

"If you're pissed off then you're allowed to feel pissed off. You're playing a bit of a game."

"I'm playing a game. What game? Am I playing a game or are you playing a game?"

"Oh I'm definitely playing a game." Amber sarcastically said. 

"Oh because you're so secure in your relationship."

"Sorry."

"That was a bit too much, that was a bit harsh." Tasha said. 

"Darling if you can't have a nice conversation why does it always have to turn into an argument." Amber fired back to Ekin.

"You're attacking my personality saying I'm playing a game, of course I'm going to throw that back to you."