Two Bombshells

****Delilah's POV****

The boys were all buzzing with the announcement and honestly celebrated like they'd never met a girl before in their lives. Rushing inside they left us girls to it as we all crowded round one of the sofas. 

"I just want to know what they look like." Tasha said. 

"I mean I'm sure they're gorgeous, proper like Davide but a girl." Indiyah said. 

"I'm actually genuinely happy for Liam." Gemma came out with. "Like I want him to find the right person."

"Knowing him though he'll go on the dates and be like 'but I love Gemma'." Amber made us all laugh at that remark. 

"I think they're here to cause a bombshell." I said. "Like they'll be no holding them back, they'll just go for all of them."

I'm not going to lie, I did properly spend most of the time he was gone just wondering what the girls were going to be like. Luca came over though to try and take my mind off it for a little while. 

"So how are you feeling about us?" Luca asked, his hand slightly grazing my ankle that was up on the sofa next to him. 

"There's an us now?"

"There's always been an us."

"I just think we've both agreed we want to get to know other people, I know you're getting to know Tasha and I would just be stupid to close myself off when you're doing that." I reiterated to him."

"Yeah 100%, I just want to maybe confirm to you, like you are my main priority, you're in the number one spot. Like I've enjoyed all the time we've spent together and everything about it is going really well so far."

"I feel like I'm maybe being a bit more distant towards you but that comes with trying to get to know the other boys and not letting myself get too comfortable. I know it's a bad trait to have but I do fall quickly and I was to control that without letting myself get heartbroken." I explained to him."

"Well like I said you're my number one and I won't deny that to anyone."

"You're my number one as well." I confirmed to him.

"I feel like even though I have spoken to Tasha and I've got to know the other girls, I just have a better and maybe deeper connection with you, it's hard to explain but that's all it really is."

"Good, thank you I think I needed that."

I'm very conscious that I fall fast and the problem is that I know Luca knows what I want to hear right now but I also want to believe him. Like even though I've been getting to know Liam something just draws me back to Luca. Plus this is after only a couple of days and my head is already gone. 

****

I'd moved back to the rest of the group and was sat with Amber and Dami when Liam came strolling back into the villa with the two new girls on his arms. Let me tell you, I don't think I've seen the boys get up that quickly in a long time. 

"Wow." I think I heard from one of the boys as I walked past to go and introduce myself. 

They seemed like nice girls but I knew they both could cause trouble in here, Ekin-Su in particular seemed to have quite a few of the guys lining up for her. We went over to the firepit to have a whole group introduction and I placed myself in between Amber and Indiyah, keen to see Luca's reaction across from me. 

"So how did the dates go?" I asked Liam.

"The dates went really well."

"Liam's really charming and funny, he seems really nice." Afia confirmed. "I had a nice date with him."