Entering The Villa

****Delilah will be replacing Paige***

****Delilah's POV****

This was it, no turning back. There was nothing I could do now but just give in to Love Island and have the time of my life. That didn't stop my heart rate though going through the roof as the villa approached and another jeep pulled up alongside my own. I'll admit I'd never done something like this before and I was so far out of my comfort zone right now but this is what I knew I needed and I wanted to make this work. 

I had on a white bikini with a blue sarong tied around my waist as I tried to elegantly climb out of the car and greet the other girl, who was as stunning as I expected all the girls to be. 

"Hi, I'm Delilah

"Hi, I'm Delilah."

"Delilah, what a gorgeous name. I'm Indiyah." She introduced herself, grabbing onto my hand as we made our way into the garden. "This place is stunning."

"I can't believe I'm here."

"Neither. Come on I need a drink before everyone else gets here." Spotting some prosecco in ice, I made my way over to a table and filled us both a glass. "What shall we cheers to?"

"Cheers to Love Island babe."

"I actually can't believe I'm in the villa, like there's a fire pit over there." I must have seemed crazy at this point but I was almost in a state of delirium, I've been a super fan over the years and now I was actually here.

"Here's the kitchen," We took a walk through noticing the writing on the mirror. "Eat, sleep, crack on, repeat. Amen to that."

"That's the dream. Come on, I need a pep talk before everyone else comes in."

"Babe you look stunning, all the guys will be falling at your feet." She assured me as we sat down on a sofa. "What are you looking for?"

"Tall, I don't know I just want someone who takes pride in their appearance if you get that I mean. What about you?"

"Tall, handsome, tattoos, fresh trim."

"Facial hair?"

"No way."

Just as we were speaking another girl walked through into the garden. Another stunner, blonde, petite and I could already tell we were going to be good friends. 

"Hi lovely." I said, pulling her into a hug. "I'm Delilah."

"I'm Tasha," She moved onto Indiyah before standing back and just taking in the view. 

"So what's your dating life been like?" I asked. 

"Oh my God, so shit. I've just never found that click with someone."

"Well that's why you're here, to find that with someone."

"Have you been in relationships before?" Indiyah continued on.