Moves

****Delilah's POV****

After Davide picked Gemma all the boys rallied around Liam to keep him occupied, I know he was attracted to Gemma but now he's also vulnerable so it's a double blow for him. 

"How are you feeling babe?" Indiyah asked as we were taking our make up off together in the dressing room to get ready for bed. "Was you shocked he picked Gemma?"

"Not really, I thought he was going to pick her. I'm just glad he didn't pick me."

"I thought you found him attractive."

"I do, he's a good looking guy. It's just the conversation I had with him was so forced and just not like the conversations I've had with Luca and Liam. Like it would have been a non-starter if he'd have picked me."

"How was your chat with Liam?"

"I am quite a natural flirter and so is he so it probably was a bit more flirty than I would have liked it to be. But we get along well."

"How do you think Luca will like that?"

"I don't know this is the thing. Like I would say I prefer Luca slightly more to Liam but then I don't want to shut myself off and maybe that's going to harm what we could potentially have."

"Because you're scared of him going for someone else..."

"Exactly, like I know he was getting to know Tasha and all you girls are so attractive. It would be stupid of me to think he's only got eyes for me at this stage, I just hate myself for being someone who falls fast."

"You can help that babe, I think you're doing the right thing though, don't let him have the upper card yet."

"I won't"

I moved into the bedroom where once again Luca was waiting for me again but because we were quite early we had enough time to have a chat. We got in the same position as last night, only slightly sat up so we could watch everyone.

"So how are you feeling after tonight?" I asked. 

"Not going to lie I'm quite relieved he didn't pick you."

"Was you actually nervous?"

"No way." His quick reply completely gave away the little lie he just told. 

"Shut up, there was no way he was ever going to pick me."

"I know he found you attractive and he said your conversation today was good."

"What about you, have you spoken to anyone today?"

"Not really, Tasha pulled me for a chat this morning."

"I think she still wants to get to know you a bit more."

"How do you feel about that?" He whispered, his hand moving up from my waist to stroke the side of my body as I turned my head to look up at him. 

"Obviously...."

"You're fuming. I'm in bed with you and I want to crack on with ya, she's got Andrew and I don't need that drama."

I couldn't help but be a little stunned at what he said, like I presumed he had something more with Tasha. "You have a very piercing stare." I commented as he continued to look down at me. "It's like you're looking into my soul."

"Trying to work out how you're feeling. You've got such blue eyes though, gorgeous eyes."

"Thank you." I had to whisper to try and stop my voice from cracking at his compliment. 

"Another reason I'm thankful Davide didn't pick you is because I need the cuddles again,"

"I think we can do that."