Happiness

****Delilah's POV****

After that whole conversation with Will I felt like I had to calm down before I told the girls and just screamed about it round the villa. It was a big step being so early in the relationship but it just felt right. So I took my time with Will cuddling him before going over to the girls. 

"Girls." I almost couldn't control my emotions as I grabbed Ekin's arm leading her over to Tasha in the alcove. 

"What's going on?" Ekin asked. 

"Will and I just went like exclusive."

"What?" 

"Shhhh." I shushed Tasha, not that I knew this wasn't going to go around the villa like wildfire but I wanted this moment to tell my girls. 

"What happened?"

"Basically he pulled me for a chat and just asked how I'd heard the date went, at this point even though he had made a comment before this I was panicking. I thought like this is the moment he's going to tell me that it was a great date and his head's now turned."

"Mm."

"So then he just said like he didn't expect to feel this uncomfortable on a date with someone else this soon and he's caught feelings quicker than he's ever done before."

"He said that?" Ekin almost jumped on top of me as she squealed. "He actually said that?"

"He actually said that." I confirmed. "Trust me on the outside I was calm but when he said that I could have literally burst out of my seat."

"So you're like exclusive now?"

"Yeah, it's weird because I feel like on the outside you don't really have a conversation like that but he just said that he doesn't want that doubt when someone else walks in to then cause confusion between us. I like that the whole situation has just been settled, he said he didn't want to put the pressure on me but I definitely don't feel that way."

"Good."

"I also just feel like Nathalia's version of events doesn't match his so obviously I need to be a bit careful but I trust him. I really do."

"I think you should." Ekin said. "Like she made it out to be a really good date but then he's not even attempted to speak to the girl again. The conversation can't have been that great."

"Yeah I agree." Tasha said. "But it does look like she's having a chat with Davide right now."

"Girls you need to be my eyes, what are they doing?"

"Davide's still in the same position he was before."

"Good. If I look it will be obvious."

"I get that there's nothing to worry about but the fact that he's not cutting the conversation short is a bit worrying."

Thankfully he did that soon enough but then I noticed Will walking over to Nathalia so we stayed in position watching before both of the boys came over to us. 

"Nathalia is getting some attention tonight." I teased as they sat down with us. 

"I wanted to tell her 'if you don't have no-one to speak to then you can speak to me in a friendly way, but me and Ekin are good'. But now I'm going to have to properly tell her." Davide said. "No chance."

"I just said to her that I don't feel like there's anything between us, like there's literally no connection between us and why would I continue this when I've got this gorgeous girl to find further connections with."

"Good."

****

Ekin and I walked up to the kitchen and joined a conversation that was going on between Nathalia and a few of the boys about pizza.