Final Date

****Delilah's POV****

The next day was the first day of the final dates and Gemma and Luca were the first to be sent off for theirs, leaving only four of us on the balcony for our morning chat. 

"Obviously we were parents yesterday." Ekin said. "How are we all feeling about it now?"

"It was nice to see Dami with baby Sienna Funke." Indiyah said. "And just seeing him with the baby was really cute."

"Has anyone realised though how tired they are from the babies?" Ekin said. 

"Yeah literally last night I was knocked out straight away, I was shattered."

"I think it's made us all closer as well." Ekin added. "It's definitely made Davide and I closer in the sense that he could be the father of my children one day. And yeah no I love my Da...."

"Did you just say you love Davide?" I asked. "You was so about to say that."

"I just have feelings, next."

"Tasha what about you?" I asked. 

"I feel like yesterday definitely brought us closer in terms of seeing that side of Andrew and him seeing that side of me. Just couldn't be happier at the minute."

The dates on that day sounded incredible and it only made me more excited for mine as I just spent most of the day round the pool with the ones who weren't on their dates and getting the debrief after them all. First Gemma and Luca came back from their date which they described as dinner on a floating table in a castle. Then Indiyah and Dami went on theirs which was in a colosseum like place with flamenco dancers followed by Ekin and Davide where they were serenaded in another grand building. Honestly they all sounded amazing but I couldn't have been more happy when Ekin told us they'd said I love you to one another. 

The following morning Tasha and Andrew were the first couple to be sent on their date and when they came back she looked very emotional. 

"I feel like I'm going to cry again." She said as we followed her to the firepit. 2I got loads of photos though."

"Paint the picture for us then."

"So we were on a beach and there was literally thousands of roses shaped into a T and A. I love roses. It was proper Kardashian style and I straight away cried, like I just wasn't expecting it at all. It was hands on the best date I've been on"

"Wasn't this worth all the ups and downs."

"Oh 100% and you should all be thankful because you've all got a rose each as well." She said giving out the roses from the bunch she was carrying."

"Oh Tasha."

Obviously that left Will and I as the only couple who hadn't been on their date so it was hardly a shock when my phone went off. "I've got a text. Delilah and Will it is now time to for your final date, please get ready to leave the villa #islandoflove #goodthingscometothosewhowait."

"Come on lets get you ready."

I'd honestly been saving one of my dresses for this moment and now seemed like the perfect opportunity to bring out my white floaty dress. 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.