The Final

****Delilah's POV*****

The final felt like such a long winded process for all us islanders after the summer ball and spending time in the pool, we were all separated off into our couples to get ready for the final. 

For my final fashion piece I chose a pink tulle dress and my matching heels, thankfully I knew we would be sat down for most of the night so I wouldn't have to worry about that. 

Will and I were just so shocked to still be here that we were just enjoying the night and seeing other people than the ones we were used to in here

Will and I were just so shocked to still be here that we were just enjoying the night and seeing other people than the ones we were used to in here. So we all watched back today's events before it got down to the voting and the couples interviews. 

"What a rollercoaster, decorations and dance moves it's been a fun filled eight weeks filled with romance, fun flings and dangerous liaisons but unfortunately all good things must come to an end." Laura announced to the crowd. "But here I am with your finalists everyone! I'm just so excited to be with you all at the firepit. I'm going to start with Ekin-Su and Davide. You both said the L word in English and Italian, did you ever think this would happen because I mean this is the dream on Love Island?"

"Yeah it's 100% a dream to be here with her. I didn't expect it at the beginning but she feels like my other half right now so it's a dream."

"I'm just so happy to be with my Italian stallion but I will teach him how to say it in Turkish as well."

"Will and Delilah I've got to just say you two look like you're just still in shock at being here. Did you ever expect to be here?"

"Not at all." I answered. "But I'm just so happy to still be here and to have had this opportunity with all these great people and yeah I'm leaving with a man I love so what's not to like."

"To experience it all with this amazing woman as well has been a dream come true." Will added. "Couldn't have wished for a better person to be with."

"Indiyah and Dami, you two started off as friends which is quite a good way to start a relationship but did you expect that friends to turn into where you are now?"

"No literally I just thought...."

"I had a little inkling..." Dami interrupted her.

"Dami knew Indiyah, he knew."

"When we were talking as friends I did drop a few hints about coupling up with her." Dami explained. "She wasn't taking the hints though."

"And Tasha and Andrew, you two have been together since day one. You're the only couple left that the public voted to be together. Did you know they'd got it right?"

"I mean..."

"We obviously fancied each other from the beginning." Andrew answered. "There was obviously a journey we had to go through to get here but we're very lucky."

"Super lucky and we're just very grateful to still be here with everyone."

"Well thank you guys and I'll chat to you guys later but that's it almost. Another year over in this villa. But all that is left is to crown our winners, which of these four couples do you think deserves to take that crown of Love Island 2022 champions?"