4 to Fear

****Delilah's POV****

"Boys you will now decide which girl you want to save and girls you will now decide which boy you want to save. And remember the islander you choose to save will stay in the villa and the other islander will be dumped immediately."

The five of us girls went off to make our decision. "I don't have no words honestly." Indiyah said as we sat down and as much as I maybe wouldn't be bothered who went out of the two of them, I knew it would be Dami we kept for the sake of Indiyah. 

"But obviously we have to be fair. Lets get down to it." There were arguments flying around for both of the boys as we put forward arguments for both of them. 

"I feel like he's got such a good vibe around him, super lively, super bubbly." Tasha said. 

"He gets along well with everyone in the villa, quite a lads lad."

"He's very confident and always helping people." Ekin said for one of the boys. 

"I think maybe they've both gone about things in the wrong way." I said. 

"He did do something that really annoyed me." Ekin said. 

"We all have our flaws but for me the way he handled that situation was just a big fat no."

"I don't think we can necessarily hold him for that one action though." Gemma said. 

"Right so guys I think we've made our decision if everyone's happy."

We walked back over to the main area as I found Will again, finding a bit more comfort being back in his arms again. 

"Islanders have you made your decision?"

"Yes we have."

"Girls please tell me which boy you would like to save and the reason you have made that decision."

"So it was a very difficult choice for us." Gemma delivered our verdict. "Because both boys give such good vibes and energy. We had to weigh the pros and cons between all of us. Obviously the boy we chose to save brings good vibes to the villa, he gets along with, most, people and he makes people laugh and smile. But the most important thing is that he has a strong connection in here. So the boy we would like to save is Dami."

"Boys please tell us which girl you want to save and the reason for your decision."

"So this wasn't an easy decision for any of us, they're both great girls and we love having them in the villa." Andrew said. "But we feel like we've made our decision based on the girl we feel has gelled the most, tried the most on dates and brings conversations to the villa. Therefore the one who we feel is most open to a new connection and finding someone. So the girl we want to save is Danica."

From this speech it was very clearly pointing to saving Danica, but those decisions left Billy and Summer leaving. "Billy and Summer you will both be joining Coco in leaving the island. I will leave you to say your goodbyes and to the rest of you... see you soon."

I was probably the most sad to see Summer leave from that group, I didn't even give Coco a send off. If she wanted me to then I would have held the door open for her to walk right out of. But walking back to the villa I was happy that Danica had been saved as she brought so much to the villa and see seemed really thankful as we got changed for bed. 

"Happy to still be here?" Will whispered as we led in bed. 

"I'm happy we're both still here." I retorted back, cuddling up to him as he held my waist. "Really happy."

"Me too."

****

"I need some of Billy's energy right now." I groaned as I just managed to keep my eyes open the next morning, the bright lights not doing any good for my sleepy self as I tried to bury myself under the covers.