Meet The Families

****Delilah's POV****

I think the mood in the villa was a bit tense after that text came through, at the end of the day we all had to vote for someone and like how I justified my own votes, it's not that I find anyone in here incompatible it's just we had to vote on the least compatible. But we all know some people will take it to heart more than others. 

"Ladies obviously yesterday we had that terrifying text come through just when we were talking about how close we all are with our partners." Ekin said. "How do you all feel now?"

"I just think we all need to remember like it's only you and your partner's opinion that matters so just keep that at the forefront of your mind." I said. "We've not got long left in here so we should just enjoy it."

"Like we've all just had amazing dates." Indiyah added. "So to then say someone is the least compatible is hard for all of us because I do think everyone in here is pretty strong. And especially because we're all friends here, choosing someone was always going to be hard."

We all got changed and were just sat by the pool talking about our favourite takeaways. "You know I've never had cheese, chips and gravy." Gemma said. 

"You're joking..."

"I've got a text." Tasha shouted. "OOOhhh."

"What?"

"It's my parents, they got a photo."

"They're here?"

"They're here."

*****

As soon as I found out there was going to be family involved today I got changed into my shorts and tee outfit. Don't get me wrong I'm not judging the others but I'd rather not meet Will's family in a skimpy bikini. 

However the day seemed to pass by really slowly and before we knew it all the other couples' families had come and gone and we were still left waiting

However the day seemed to pass by really slowly and before we knew it all the other couples' families had come and gone and we were still left waiting. Tasha's dad was particularly sweet and made a point of coming over and telling me how much he appreciate me standing up for his daughter, but I couldn't take that credit as I only did what I felt was right. 

"You know I've only brought home one boy to my family. Like formally to introduce themselves as my, partner?"

"Really! I've brought home a few and yeah they've never really liked them too much."

"You could have told me that earlier."

"I didn't want to worry you because I know they'll love you."

"Hi." I recognised that voice immediately and turned round to find my brother, Mark and my mum stood there along with what I would assume is Will's mum and eldest younger sister. 

"Why is Mark Wight stood in the doorway?" Luca shouted. 

"Luca, meet my brother."

"Shit..."