Secrets and Kisses

****Delilah's POV****

The first person to talk to tonight on my list was Luca, even just to make sure he was comfortable sharing the bed tonight. You could see from all the garden chats things were still very open between everyone, I'd seen Luca talking to Tasha and Gemma speaking to both Liam and Davide. 

I think you're in that weird state where no-one kind of knows what they want yet, I mean I haven't even really spoken to any of the guys yet really

I spotted him speaking to Liam and took my opportunity to go over there. "Hey, can I grab you for a chat?"

"Yeah sure." 

"I'll leave you guys to it." Liam vacated his sport around the fire pit, so I took a seat leaving a suitable amount of distance between Luca and I. 

"How are you?" I asked. 

"I'm good, had a good first night. Got my ear sucked by a gorgeous girl so can't really complain."

"I hope not, thankfully both your ears were clean."

"Yeah that wouldn't have been nice."

"Have you been speaking to any of the other girls? Anyone particularly taking your fancy right now?"

"Except you." A little bit of reassurance went a long way in my eyes so I was thankful he included me. "Tasha did pull me for a chat earlier, I think she wanted to see what I was saying"

"I think you've got to get to know everyone at this stage."

"Is that what you're feeling?" He questioned. 

"I mean you're definitely not a closed book so I've got to keep my options open, see what everyone's saying."

"It's hard to say after day one innit?"

"Yeah and I completely get that."

"We'll have to see what it's like tonight, how close we get in bed."

"Are you up for a little cuddle?"

"Yeah, I mean I don't think any girl would be complaining in my position."

"I'll tell you a little bedtime story as well."

"The one thing though that I didn't think I need and now I'm here I think that I will need it, is my bed socks." I told him. 

An almost jokingly disgusted look appears on his face at that. "You sleep with socks on?"

"Not always but it's still quite cold here."

"You can always like tuck your feet between my legs."

"Do you think that constitutes as footsies?" 

"I mean I can play back if that's what you want..."

"Depends now nice your feet are."

When it was finally time to go to bed for the first time, I had a quick chat to Indiyah in the dressing room. I don't think she's feeling Ikenna but at the same time I think at this stage it's hard to shut anything down completely. I had a little pale pink silk shorts and shirt combo but I couldn't go to sleep without the little secret I had stored away in one of the suitcases. Reaching into my one in the corner I could feel the plush fabric against my fingertips and pulled out a pale blue blanket, just around the size of my torso. 

"What's the blanket?" Luca asked as I joined him in the bed, leaving a few inches between us as we watched everyone else get ready. 

"This was Theo's, when he heard I was going away for a few weeks he told me to keep this and he'd sleep with the blanket I have." Even though it was only the first night and I've been away from him longer than the week I've been gone, I couldn't help but feel all the emotions I felt when I left him.