Snog, Marry, Pie

****Delilah's POV*****

The girls were up first to choose so the boys all lined up in front of us ready to be chosen. 

Danica was up first and chose Billy for the snog, Davide for the marriage and pied Luca. Tasha was next and kissed Billy on the cheek, married Andrew and then pied Luca, who was obviously feeling it today. "So I pied this guy because clearly he had bad opinions of me and you aren't a true friend, so..."

Ekin-Su then went and kissed Will, I'm not going to lie I was almost covering my face as she did that but it was over quite quickly. "I chose you because you're one of my boys in the gym but you also treat my girl well and yeah, you don't seem like a knob." Wow a good endorsement from Ekin. She then chose Davide for the marriage. "My reason to marry you is because I already feel like a married couple, we argue, laugh and make good food together." She then went for Dami for the pie. "My reason for that is because you did my girl dirty and you egg the boys on before thinking about us girls."

Summer then went and quite confidently walked down the line to Will and kissed him, quite passionately. "I picked you because quite frankly I don't wanna kiss none of you dirty ass boys." She then went and married Billy and pied Dami. "You was not gonna get away with pieing me without me getting my revenge."

Gemma was next up and pecked Dami before marrying Luca and pieing Billy. "I'd like to pie this boy because obviously I wasn't clear enough on my feelings and now I hope he gets the message." Coco followed that up by kissing Billy, marrying Luca and pieing Andrew. Indiyah kissed Deji before marrying Billy and then pieing Dami. "I got mad love for you but I'm also a petty ass bitch and you kissed Summer in our bed."

I was last up and I made up my mind about what I was going to do, giving Deji a quick peck on the cheek. "I kissed you because you was my guy in Casa and give me no bullshit." Of course that left me able to propose to Will, sliding the ring on his finger. "I'd like to marry you because you don't stand for any bullshit, you've got your own mind and lets face it waking up next to you ever morning with a kiss definitely wouldn't be a chore."

"Thank you."

I think it was also very clear where I was going for the pie. "So I would like to pie a few guys in here but there's only one pie in my hand." I said before walking over to Dami and slamming the pie in his face, making sure it got into every little groove. "So I pied you because you're fake, you're a gameplayer and you talk so much shit that you can't even see your own lies." I was proud of myself for that one, walking over to my spot with my head held high as we switched places, ready to have our verdict by the boys. 

Billy went first and kissed Gemma, quite surprising after she'd just pied him, he then married Coco. All of which was surprising as he's neither married or snogged Danica. Billy then went to pie Tasha which we all understood and thankfully he was light-hearted about. 

Andrew then went and taking me a tiny bit off guard he kissed me, just a small snog but it was alright. "I chose Delilah because I think you're a sweet girl and you're a good friend to all the girls." He then married Tasha and pied Coco. 

Davide then went next and I was getting a bit flustered because he also chose me for the kiss, but this one seemed much longer and I think we could both feel the burn of Ekin's stare as we pulled away. "I chose to kiss Delilah because she's probably my best girl friend in here and I know it won't be awkward after this." He followed that by marrying Ekin and pieing Tasha. "Just because you thought Ekin and I were the fakest couple. 

It was a good kiss with Davide I can't lie but Ekin knows I love them and yeah that was definitely just a one time challenge kiss. 

Deji went next and swerved Indiyah for the kiss before going for Danica, before marrying me. "You're my girl and you deserve it." To finish it off he pied Indiyah. "I don't want peace, I want problems."