"What have you done?"

****2 years later****

****Delilah's POV****

Something's going on and I don't like it. 

For our third anniversary, Will and I just wanted to spend the week alone and took Theo away to Greece once the school holidays started. But it was the final night of our trip and something was off about both of them, they'd been sending each other little glances all day and it was starting to worry me, especially when they told me to get relax on my own this evening and get dressed up. All I could think though was that one of them, most likely Theo, had done something wrong and they were buttering me up before dropping it on me tonight. 

This wouldn't be the first time they've hid something from me before though, especially in this past year Will has really stepped up and he's everything I would ever want in that male role for Theo. The two of them are always having little secret conversations, mostly about the football, but there definitely has been a deeper bond formed between the two. But that's what makes tonight so odd, I'm still usually the one Theo turns to when he's got a problem and I've never been left out of that loop before. 

But I tried to forget about it, I trust Will to do his best and tried to relax for the final evening. I took my time in the bath before doing my make up and putting on the dress we'd chosen for the final night. When we've gone away we've always made the point of dressing up on the final night and tonight was no exception as I chose a purple and gold silk dress. 

"Hello!" I shouted as I walked down the stairs of the villa, expecting to find the two boys waiting for me but they were no where to be seen

"Hello!" I shouted as I walked down the stairs of the villa, expecting to find the two boys waiting for me but they were no where to be seen. Keeping the panic down, I knew the only logical explanation was that they'd be on the private beach at the back so I tried there next. 

What I did not expect to find was Theo and Will stood at the back door, both in matching suits. 

"Mum!" Theo shouted running over to me as I met him half way, latching onto his hand. "Come and have dinner with us"

"Where?"

"Right here." Will answered, placing his hand on the small of my back and leading us over to a little table set out on the beach overlooking the setting sun. 

"What's all this for?"

"Just wanted to do something a little different, it is our last night here."

Those glances didn't stop but I tried to ignore it and enjoy the meal. They obviously knew me well with a selection of Greek food followed by traditional deserts 

"What have you done?" I asked once we were all finished. "Just say it,"

"What do you mean?" Will asked as Theo innocently stared up at me. 

"Has something happened because you've both been acting really strange."

"I just need to go and get something." Will ignored my question and stood up but as he went to walk inside he turned back. "Actually...."