"You're A Liar"

*****Delilah's POV****

Jacques and all the boys crowded around Davide and Ekin went to calm down with Gemma as I stayed watching with Tasha in the kitchen. I could see it was about to start going again when Jacques followed Davide over to where Jay was sat. 

"Shut up." I whispered to the other girls. "I need to listen."

"Alright Jay, just a quick one." Davide said. "As you saw I don't have anything against you. Were you on the terrace with her before?"

"With Ekin-Su?"

"Yeah."

"Erm, yeah."

"Ok no that's fine, just so I know what a liar she is." I think at some point in this place we would all come to our breaking point and this was one of those moments for Davide, who couldn't help but shout across this new information to Ekin. "You were not on the terrace, no. Liar."

"What?"

"Liar. Dear Ekin-Su, do you think I'm stupid? For this is the reason I am not opening myself because I'm scared to be hurt from the woman like you. So I hope you find the love of your life but for me you're closed." He went inside to calm for a minute but by the looks of things it didn't help when he came back out into the kitchen. "The fakest person I've ever met, they're going to give you an oscar."

The boys had all gone round him again to calm him down and Ekin got us all us girls together on the sofa. "He looks this small in my eyes right now. Really horrible, really rude. If you want to talk to me, talk to me. No need for this show. Over the firepit I wanted to explain to him, that I kissed Jay on the terrace."

"Oh you kissed him?"

"Yeah we kissed on the terrace just now. I wanted to explain to him, but I saw that he was getting all lairy. It just got out of hand. I just don't understand how he's acting like he cares so much. That's what confused me."

"Still acting! Can you shut up." Davide shouted over. 

That then pulled the trigger for Ekin, who stood up and stormed over there, us girls carefully chasing after her. "Ekin."

"Go on then show off in front of the boys. You're acting like you care now."

"Now I don't give a shit about you, don't worry."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah I don't give a shit about you."

"You never did give a shit about me."

"No I actually don't give a shit about you. You're a liar, actress."

"Stop chatting behind my back then."

"He's going to chat about you." Luca tried to intervene. "You're pissed off, he's pissed off. You're both just gonna talk rubbish."

"All of a sudden he cares."

"What do you expect in four days, that I marry you? In the outside world you maybe shag in the first night, I maybe shag the first night. Here I'm looking for something real, I don't shag you the third night." His Italian accent was really coming though now. "But I'm done now, go off with him. I don't give a fuck."

I want to feel bad for Ekin like girl to girl but she's completely in the wrong here. Why sneak around like just own up to it in here and definitely don't lie because the truth is always going to come out. 

Davide left and Jay and Ekin-Su went off for their own chat leaving the rest of us to sit around the firepit. 

"Hey." Jacques whispered as I sat down next to him, his hand instantly going on my knee. "You alright?"