Taking Charge

****Delilah's POV****

Once the dates had all been finished with it was time for us to get ready for the night. I was stood with Indiyah in the dressing room trying to decide what to wear tonight, trying on a few options for each other. 

"So how did the date go?" She whispered. 

"I don't know, I feel like the chat was good and I am attracted to him but maybe like he seems the safe option right now whereas maybe Jacques is the one I maybe have a better connection with. I just feel like Jay is maybe the safe option, Jacques would admit himself that he is young and he probably is a player, like I'm taking a big risk with him."

"But then would you rather risk it for someone you have a better connection with because their chance you could get hurt when lets be honest there's still a chance you could get hurt with Jay."

"Yeah, I don't know I feel like all the chats I've had with Jacques have been good but we've never kind of addressed what we're feeling."

"Maybe this is giving him the kick up the backside he needs then,"

We ended up deciding on a lemon coloured floral dress for me, which was completely more my style than any of the dresses I would usually wear in here. 

"Thank you to everyone for being so welcoming

"Thank you to everyone for being so welcoming." Jay said as we all gathered around the bar, Jacques' arm slung around my shoulder. "Cheers to new friendships and potentially new romances." 

"Fancy coming for a chat, up on the terrace?" Jacques asked as everyone dispersed. 

"Yeah lets do it." He grasped my hand in his own as we walked back through the villa and up onto the terrace. I went to sit down beside him but as he sat down he slung my legs over his own so I was nearly sat on his lap sideways. "So how was your day?"

"I mean I've had better days than watching you on a date with another guy. You look amazing tonight though by the way, I think this is my favourite so far."

"Thank you."

"How was the date?"

"Wouldn't you like to know."

"Come on." He whispered. "I'm literally dying here."

"I mean there's not much to say to be honest, there was good chat and he was quite flirty but..."

"How did it compare to our date, we basically did the same thing?"

"I'll be honest in saying I preferred our date.."

"Good." Honestly I think you probably could have seen his smile from space. 

"He did make a comment though about you maybe being a bit immature, like insinuating that him and I maybe would be a bit better suited."

"I'm glad he's making those comments after knowing me for like less than 24 hours. Yeah I like to have a laugh and be one of the lads but in many aspects of my life I have had to grow up quickly and be independent."