Trio of Dates

****Delilah's POV****

That afternoon it did feel like I was a bit stuck between feeling guilty about Jacques leaving and then not wanting it to potentially ruin my chances in here. I knew that for the to happen I needed to carry on just being myself in here and taking the opportunities that I got.

"Hey." I looked up from where I was on the bean bags with Tasha to find Will stood behind me. "You promised me a dip in the pool today."

"I thought you would forget about that..."

"No way," In one full swoop he managed to lift me up off the bean bags and toss me over his shoulders, keeping a firm grip on the back of my thighs as I held onto his shoulders.

"Put me down!"

"I'll chuck you in if you're not careful."

"Please don't."

"I won't don't worry," He said and I could see the back of the steps as he carefully walked into the pool before sliding me off his shoulders into the middle of the pool. He could probably touch the bottom right now but I definitely couldn't so he kept his arm around my waist, keeping me in place as our chests lightly touched and our legs brushed against one another. "So how are you feeling?"

"I'm alright, I guess it was a bit of a shock and to see him upset really did make me feel sorry for him but like I want you to know that this changes nothing, hopefully it actually just helps me move on and forget about what happened with him."

"Yeah."

"How has your afternoon been?"

"I think I've inadvertently got myself stuck in a situation with Ekin-Su and Davide, he asked me to go for a chat with him and like asked how she was with me and if I thought she was respectful. Which I think she has, it's just like she's not 100% closed that door. But then I spoke to her and she thought that she had closed that door."

"So do you think this is like trust issues coming from Davide?"

"Yeah and I don't think Ekin is too happy about it, she said that if this continues then it could push her away."

"Trust is key."

"Exactly."

"Tell me about you though, you said you're a personal trainer and businessman. Is that like secret code for something?"

"Nah definitely not that interesting. I split my time nearly half and half between the two but I own a chain of gyms so I manage them, have my personal trainer clients and then I also own a children's football centre. So I do a bit of coaching for that, manage the teams and do fundraising for that."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I would say that's like my favourite of the three."

"Are you any good at football?"

"Not to any good standard, I use to play just with my mates but now I love coaching the kids and seeing them thrive."

"Yeah my brothers were very keen to get my son involved with football, they're big West Ham fans so he's like an honorary fan with them. He's been going to a little football group for about a year now. He loves it."

"It's so rewarding."

"What about your family?"

"So I have two younger sisters, one's 22 and the other is 17. So quite a big age gap between us but I love them."

"I actually know how that feels, I've got old older sister who's 36 and then two older brothers at 35 and 32. Then I've got a younger sister who's 21. We're all really close though."