Movie Night Part 2

****Delilah's POV****

Thankfully I was brought out of my funk from watching that film as we had another question to answer. "What percentage of women have received an orgasm during exercise?" I can honestly say that has never happened to me before and the boys got it right for guessing lower. They went for 'Tash me if you can'.

As the name would suggest this was about Tasha, starting with some comments about Jay and Charlie. Then it moved onto her kiss with Billy when she was in Casa Amor and then in bed when she was in here. 

"It's not funny, he's sleeping outside." Luca commented as Billy laughed. "I wouldn't be laughing."

"Was I outside then yeah?" Andrew asked. 

"Yeah obviously." I couldn't hear what they were saying but Luca did seem to be in Andrew's ear. 

The next question came up. "According to a recent survey, what percentage of people said they could go longer without sex than coffee?" I would definitely say I can go longer without sex but thankfully we got it right, choosing 'silence of the dams'. 

As the name also suggested this was about Dami and it was basically him whilst we were away, kissing Summer, having a fucking three way kiss. 

"That kind of was a bit disappointing to be honest." Indiyah commented. "The guy needs to have a mind of his own."

"Mate it was a friend thing." I heard Luca try and justify the three way kiss, but if that's what he's doing with his friends then I think Gemma should run. 

"You was the one to suggest it." Indiyah accused Dami. 

"I didn't"

"You literally said it. You was dying for it but don't worry, I'll deal with you later. It's absolutely fine."

The next question was "In the UK what percentage of people have admitted to sending a nude?" I've done like lingerie but never fully nude however we must have had a good representation as we won. We went for 'who's talking?'. 

It started off with a compilation of Luca, cheering about the boys kissing in Casa and making comments about the beds and the girls getting in them. But then it went to Jacques and Dami. 

"I don't know man, I feel like none of them made me feel like Delilah does." Jacques said and I could now tell it was in Casa. 

"But then you don't know them."

"I'm not saying I won't chat to them...."

"You're being boring, casa fucking amor" Dami said.

"I'll chat with them."

"Good."

"Thanks again Dami." I commented. "God I should really come and hug you right now for having my back."

Then it spanned to a different time and Andrew, Jacques and Dami were in shot. "What do you think Delilah is doing then?" Andrew asked. "Are you hoping she's doing the same?"

"Nah man don't bring him back to dead meat." Dami replied. "He's got new meat to fry."

"Girls make me happy and I just want to be happy. I'll deal with the consequences later."

I think I audible gasped at the comment, Dami sat with his head down. "Dead meat? Fucking look at me then, you made those comments and now you can explain them"

"I was just trying to get him to open up a bit more."

"You're meant to be my fucking friend, I told all the girls you would have my back when I was gone. Well fuck you."