Confused

****Jacques' POV****

Once Charlie had told us all about his dates with the girls it was time to move inside. It did feel like there was still some tension tonight with now an added strain on Andrew and Tasha along with all the Jay problems. 

We were all stood around the bar when Indiyah got a text, a bit earlier than usual. "I've got a text. Islanders tonight there will be a recoupling in which the boys will choose which girl they want to couple up with #bigswitchenergy #bedswap."

Fucking hell, I don't think this could have come at a worse time for me especially if I don't get in the recoupling order early. 

I knew I had to take this time to speak to Jay though so I wouldn't be going in completely blind. So as all the boys were speaking to Andrew about his situation I found Jay alone on the bean bags. 

"You alright mate?" I asked, taking the opposite bean bag. 

"Yeah I'm good man, how are you?"

"I'm good, so how are you feeling about the recoupling?"

"Obviously, I don't want it to be awkward between us but you know I've said Delilah is probably the girl I'm most attracted to right now, but then I've got Ekin so it's a bit of a toss up between then if I was to have a choice."

"Have you not spoken to Danica or Antigoni?" I asked, obviously trying to throw the two single girls into this mix. 

"I mean I've spoken to them but I'm not really getting any major vibes with them. How do you feel about it all?"

"I'm obviously not thrilled with the situation, like when I said yesterday to get to know her like I didn't expect this to be happening the next day because this could obviously have an impact on our relationship."

"Could you not see this as the cliché test though?"

"I mean I could but I'd prefer to have that tested whilst she's sleeping in my bed where we've grown to be comfortable with each other. I can't tell you not to pick her right but I want to. I want to tell you.... don't do it." Fucking hell I did not want to be this open about the whole situation, where has this not caring attitude gone. "But I also know Delilah is amazing and you'll probably do it regardless if that's what you want to do."

"Yeah."

"Obviously the ball will probably be in your court but I guess it's the same for me, you picking her won't chance anything on my side, she's my number one priority and I'll continue to be the same around her as I am now."

"I get that, I'd never expect if I did pick her for her to like move over to me."

"A part of me wants to say like if you want to get to know her than you can do whilst not being coupled up with her."

"But then I've got to make the effort," Who does this guy think he is? Of course you've got to put some effort into the girl who's apparently you're number one choice. "Like she hasn't approached me at all."

"But you'd still have to do that in a couple, she's not come to you for a reason. You've got to make this decision and I respect that but you know what I would prefer you to do." I said, standing up. "Good luck,"

"Thanks."

****Delilah's POV****

That night I had chosen my green shirt with a graphic patterned skirt for the night with some lace up heels, an outfit which was chosen for me by Ekin and even though it wasn't my usual style I was actually liking the final look.