Decisions

****Delilah's POV****

Waking up the next morning I wanted to pull Jacques straight away but I also just needed some girl advice about how to handle it. I knew that I didn't want this little argument to be the end of Jacques and I but I also needed to be clear that this isn't something that can continue if we are going to work. 

"So ladies how are we feeling about last night?" Danica asked.

"Last night."

"You all literally smashed it." I said. 

"Andrew really went for it with you Tasha, like afterwards she came up to me and was like 'told you, he's got a bas side to him'."

"Two dark horses together. We understand."

"Hang on last night, wanna explain what you were doing babes?" Ekin asked her.

"Oh Tash."

"Don't just laugh, tell us what you were doing, cos it's not fair. We were all horny lying in bed."

"Obviously I was like you've got a lot of making up to do, so I had a little manicure..... with his mouth."

"She had a blow dry."

"Ekin, you and Davide?"

"We just had a chat, I was like 'how do you feel about your heart racing for me?' But he just said it was just a game so I said to him 'look, in the past me and you, the reason why we didn't work out was because I was pushing you and I didn't get anything'. However with Jay it all went really fast and I heart the things I wanted to hear from him, which were false. But I just said I've learnt from these things since we've been coupled up together. I don't want him back so he can just chill."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

"Ekin you're a liar."

"What about you, Delilah?" Danica turned to me. "It didn't look like you and Jacques were having the most pleasant conversation last night."

"I think that's probably an understatement. I was just like upset about the whole Gem and Jacques heart racing for each other thing and he came over and said it was basically pathetic how we were reacting."

"He said pathetic?"

"Yeah and the longer the argument went on, I could see he just didn't understand where I was coming from and the best thing to do was just walk away from the whole argument before it did more damage."

"So how are you feeling this morning?"

"Obviously like I still believe my feelings were correct for me and I just need to be clear that, that's not how I want this relationship to be and if he can't handle that then he needs to tell me. He also made a comment about how it could have risen for you Gem because he was having like a flashback of your time together."

"Shut up." She seemed chocked as I said that. 

"Hand on heart that's what he said. So I feel like all these things just add up and if he's not over it then he needs to tell me now."

"Before either of you get pulled in any further."

"Exactly."

****

I was just getting ready for the day and putting the last finishing touches to my hair when Andrew came up to us. 

"Indiyah, Tash and Delilah, I am here to escort you to your breakfast."

"What?"

"Just follow me."

Walking down the stairs and out into the garden I was greeted with Jacques stood at one of the bars, two plates of what looked to be eggs on toast in front of him.