Hello...

****Delilah's POV****

"Which couple is saved and which couple is dumped will be decided by your fellow islanders."

"Jay and Chyna, Dami and Summer please make your way to the sundeck whilst your fellow islanders deliberate."

"So what are we all thinking?" Danica asked once they'd got out of hearing range.

"For me, Dami still has a really good connection in here." Gemma answered. "Which can still be explored."

"Chyna I think she's a lovely girl and got a really nice personality." Ekin said. "I do think she deserves a chance."

"I do have a connection with Dami and I still want to explore that. I just don't want to rub it in anyone's face or anything like that."

"I mean Jay is probably the last person I would want to send home." Davide said. "Because he's probably my best friend in this villa."

"I'm not going to beat around the bush here, yeah we'd all be sad to see them go whoever goes but there's only one person there who genuinely has a connection with someone in here." Jacques said. "I'm not saying this is a straightforward decision but it is."

"Summer and Chyna did both come in at the same time, I'd feel for them both whoever went." I told them.

"They're my closest people in here." Coco added. "I wish they could both be given the opportunity to find something."

"Decision time."

They all made their way back over and Gemma gave them our decision. "So obviously it goes without saying this wasn't an easy decision. It feels horrible having to send someone home. I feel particular bad for the girls because you haven't had the chance to find a connection and it's not a nice situation to be in. On one we have someone who has a connection and could have the chance for that to grow and someone who's yet to find that. So the couple we have decided to save is..."

"Summer and Dami."

It did feel bad seeing them go, even when I was coupled up with him and there was a lot of awkwardness between us Jay was a true gent and I knew he would make someone very happy on the outside.

"It was a pleasure meeting you." He said as he pulled me into a hug. "You'll find your guy, keep going."

"Thank you."

I also said a brief goodbye to Chyna and we all went and stood by the door as they left. It was sad knowing they'd both agreed that they didn't have a connection but it was the right thing to do and none of us were about to send Dami home for Indiyah's sake.

I knew though I had to follow through with what I said earlier, we'd been saved by the public but that didn't change anything and that meant setting things straight with Jacques.

"How are you?" He asked as I took him off to the side.

"Obviously like that whole thing was super intense. But I'm grateful that we're both still here and I don't want to like mislead you or anything so I need to tell you like how I'm feeling. I obviously miss you and I miss us being together."

"I know that. You don't need to say any of this to me."

"I know but I need to say it for me."

"I've got something to tell you though. I was in bed last night and I want to tell you everything because sometimes I get flustered around you." He admitted.

"Yeah."

"So I just thought if I put it down then you might be able to listen to me."

"Right."